Why Test for first Cycle?

vballplayer

I see lots of ppl say Test should be your first cycle. Why is that?

I can only get Winstrol (winny) and Deca from my source. So that is what my first and only cycle is going to be. Still working on dosage reseach. any suggestions are welcome.

Why ask for suggestions for a first cycle if your going to do what you want to do anyway?? You know what my suggestion to you would be, you need to do more research & educate yourself more on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before you decide to put it into your body. That way you would know the effects of Winstrol (winny) & Deca and why it is a bad choice for someone who has never done a cycle before.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Why ask for suggestions for a first cycle if your going to do what you want to do anyway?? You know what my suggestion to you would be, you need to do more research & educate yourself more on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before you decide to put it into your body. That way you would know the effects of Winstrol (winny) & Deca and why it is a bad choice for someone who has never done a cycle before.

I definaly plan to do more reseach and also talk to a doctor friend of mine before I do anything. You say Winstrol (winny) and Deca are a bad choice for a first cycle. Is that becuase I will be robbing myself of gains or becuase of the side effects of Deca?

vballplayer said:
I definaly plan to do more reseach and also talk to a doctor friend of mine before I do anything. You say Winstrol (winny) and Deca are a bad choice for a first cycle. Is that becuase I will be robbing myself of gains or becuase of the side effects of Deca?

I know you want to get lean and probably for some reason you think you will gain too much weight on test, but that depends all on your diet, your diet will be the key!!! Winstrol (winny) is not a good choice for a first cycle because it is very hard on the joints and you will have to do freqent inj., Deca is not a good choice because for a first cycle because it shuts the body down hard making it harder for the body to recoup from the cycle, meaning getting back to normal levels.
Test is simple and for a first cycle you will probably get your best gains using test. Whatever you go with you better also do some research on post cycle therapy or all your gains will be for nothing because you will lose most of it without a good post cycle therapy plan.

Thanks Bro.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I know you want to get lean and probably for some reason you think you will gain too much weight on test, but that depends all on your diet, your diet will be the key!!! Winstrol (winny) is not a good choice for a first cycle because it is very hard on the joints and you will have to do freqent inj., Deca is not a good choice because for a first cycle because it shuts the body down hard making it harder for the body to recoup from the cycle, meaning getting back to normal levels.
Test is simple and for a first cycle you will probably get your best gains using test. Whatever you go with you better also do some research on post cycle therapy or all your gains will be for nothing because you will lose most of it without a good post cycle therapy plan.

Thanks Bro. that is what I was looking for. Actual reasons why to do some of this stuff. I have been doing some research post cycle therapy. The purpose of my cycle is going to get me to the level that I want to be at and then I plan to keep that level natural. So it is very important that things go back to normal once I am done with the cycle.

The main problem with Winstrol (winny) that I see for me is that it draws water away from the muscles. I would think this could lead to cramping?? I play lots of beach volleyball and Cramping would not be good haha!!!

As for Deca I didn't know that it shutdown your system so much.

I see there are at lest 4 different types of Test. Which one should I look into?

Re: Thanks Bro.

vballplayer said:
Thanks Bro. that is what I was looking for. Actual reasons why to do some of this stuff. I have been doing some research post cycle therapy. The purpose of my cycle is going to get me to the level that I want to be at and then I plan to keep that level natural. So it is very important that things go back to normal once I am done with the cycle.

The main problem with Winstrol (winny) that I see for me is that it draws water away from the muscles. I would think this could lead to cramping?? I play lots of beach volleyball and Cramping would not be good haha!!!

As for Deca I didn't know that it shutdown your system so much.

I see there are at lest 4 different types of Test. Which one should I look into?

I would suggest either Enanthate or Cypionate.

Re: Winny

vballplayer said:
Buffdawg10, just out of curiosity does Winstrol (winny) cause cramps? and thanks for the advise.

I'm not quite sure, buffdoc probably could answer that question better, but it does draw water away from the joints which causes extreme pain and as a volleyball palyer I don't think you want that happening. PM buffdoc and ask him about the cramping.

Re: Re: Winny

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I'm not quite sure, buffdoc probably could answer that question better, but it does draw water away from the joints which causes extreme pain and as a volleyball palyer I don't think you want that happening. PM buffdoc and ask him about the cramping.

That's why he's a MOD!!!lol
:afro:

I'm going to have to disagree with most here. Some people are very sensative to test and they need to be cautious by taking low doses for their 1st cycle. I got flamed some time ago for saying that I was getting gyno from 250 mg of test a week. Well I got a lump and with time and Nolva it goes away. But it comes back everytime I take even small amounts of test.

So to learn from my mistakes, keep it simple, don't stack on your first cycle, and learn how your body reacts to the different drugs. By doing this I've learned that EQ is the drug for me, and now I stack with EQ as the base.

Good luck

Mr. X said:
I'm going to have to disagree with most here. Some people are very sensative to test and they need to be cautious by taking low doses for their 1st cycle. I got flamed some time ago for saying that I was getting gyno from 250 mg of test a week. Well I got a lump and with time and Nolva it goes away. But it comes back everytime I take even small amounts of test.

So to learn from my mistakes, keep it simple, don't stack on your first cycle, and learn how your body reacts to the different drugs. By doing this I've learned that EQ is the drug for me, and now I stack with EQ as the base.

Good luck

Great point bro.....Your not the Mr.X from MassMonsters.com are you?

No, I'm not the Mr. X from MassMonsters. I get that question quite often. I guess I need to change my handle. :)

BUFFDAWG10 said:
preach on my fellow DAWG:D and as STONECOLDNTO has said TEST IS BEST

Re: Winny

vballplayer said:
just out of curiosity does Winstrol (winny) cause cramps?

I haven't experienced cramps induced by Winstrol (winny), but I will say that playing volleyball while on Winstrol (winny) is a bad idea. You don't want to combine a substance that that will dry out your joints with a very jarring sport.

I play a lot of volleyball myself and have made the mistake of playing while using Winstrol (winny). Afterward I found it quite difficult to walk down stairs for the next week because my knees ached so badly. It took some time for them to return to normal.

Mr. X said:
No, I'm not the Mr. X from MassMonsters. I get that question quite often. I guess I need to change my handle. :)

Np bro......no need to change your handle lol....it's coo playa!:afro:

I would use Winstrol (winny) in the first cycle...

start with testo 10 week @ 500mg, then add Winstrol (winny) week 8-12 @ 50mg ED to get your hard and ripped

Back