Why you might want to use DNP..

I guess were not gonna have an info update from the respected gentlemen that know most about it.....odd, i just got offered some tonight and have been juggling which fat burner i wanna do.....dnp clen or t3.

Bummer.

Gator

I'm sure you can find the manual as it's been bastardized and plastered all over the net.

Micro said:
There was no reason for PL it write " I didnt write this fucking article myself"

because if you would of taken the time and read in the beginning it says in a nice bold writing:

""""Original author: Animal""""""

Not: """""Original author: ProLine"""""

Actually.......... if you notice at the very bottom of the thread, it was edited by Tx, who added the piece about Animal being the author.

StoneColdNTO said:
Actually.......... if you notice at the very bottom of the thread, it was edited by Tx, who added the piece about Animal being the author.

I didnt realise that I'll delete my post. But I hate when people jump on someone for no good reason. I just thought there was no reason for that.

Micro said:
I didnt realise that I'll delete my post. But I hate when people jump on someone for no good reason. I just thought there was no reason for that.

The problem isn't with you, micro, the problem was with animal who for the last few days had been jumping up everybody's ass for no good reason.

Animal, did I hear you are going out for the Olympic team is bicycle racing? What distances do you compete in?

Back