wierd feeling after doing my 2nd tren shot..any know why?

brownchoclit

hey guys..
i did my first tren-a shot yesterday on the delt and it went smoothly. today was the second shot mixed with my test-e (same syringe)...hit the needle in the glute..aspirated and did the shot..immediately afterwards i felt a little hard to breathe..started coughing, felt a burning sensation in the tips of my fingers and my face..had a funny metalic taste in the back of mouth too...any idea why? i dont think i hit a vein cos i did aspirate..i've been injecting myself for almost 1.5 years now and never experienced this...this is my first time running tren and i am doing 50mg/ED+300mg test

the effects subsided after about 10 minutes..but it was kinda scary...

oh man seriously? its a bit scary...does it really absorb that fast? i mean i had just pulled the needle out when i started feeling like this...

No worries this happens to me with tren about 1 of 50 shots. If you break a vein some of the tren gets in your blood, and it only takes a little to affect your lungs. I have had terrible coughing fits, but it clears in a few hours. Just part of the price we pay if you play......But its not a serious concern as this happens to everyone with tren sooner or later

tren acetate will do that, take some zegrid a few hours before the shot , the chest pain can bring you to your knees at times

I was concerned about this, getting a decent amount in a vein at least, where it is much more than just Tren cough. I pin slow and usually can feel the slight burn if I go through a vein, then aspirate and pin. I hav been waiting a couple of minutes before removing the pin. Don't know if it helps, but figure the more absorbed or kept from getting to the vein the better.

Haven't had any bad sides (little night sweats and wierd dreams lol) so we will see how it is in another 2 weeks and look at possibly upping the dosage.

i had my third shot today and everything went fine...i am sure as suggested i would have knicked a vein slightly. atleast now i know not to freak out next time lol...

i dont know if this a placebo...but for 5 days before i did my first tren-a shot, i was down with the flu....i was 2kg's lighter also when i got back to gym and i had only two shots of tren and i was still able to push the same poundage for the same reps. i've been sick whilst on test and gone back to the gym much weaker.

thanks for the advice/help guys..much appreciate it!

That's your run of the mill Tren Cough right there.....sucks ass but usually only happens every now and again. Nick a vein and it only takes a tiny amount to make those lungs tighten up. Good news your shit is not bunk lol.
Don't sweat it, I doubt it will happen again in this cycle.

hahaha...had my 4th shot today in my quad..hate quad shots, but i am running out of spots pinning everyday. pin went smooth...but there's always this at the back of my mind now when i pin LOL !! good to know tren is not bunk :p

Back