WINSTROL questions!!!!

tbarrows

hey all, I was just looking for some answers about Winstrol from people who have either used it or know enough about it to help out. A buddy of mine from college got it and did 1cc injection a week for 6 weeks, he claims he put on 12 pounds of muscle by the end of the 6th week and is still making gains in the gym even after the cycles done. He did get a lot more cut and bigger but is this stuff really what it sounds like?! a miracle drug?! and if so, how are the sides when using Winstrol? Ive wanted to try something to help me get over that hump that i cant seem to get over just with protein shakes and regular work outs, but im nervous of sides. If anyone could help out, I'd apprecaite it.

12 lbs 6 weeks on winstrol...... if it was his first cycle , POSSIBLE, but sounds like he buffed those #s up pretty good........ steroids will NOT get you over any hump, diet and training will, steroids will just temporarily help get you over the hump - trust me on that one.

You have a lot of reading to do buddy. Just keep your head in the Training and Diet forum! You'll learn a lot of shit. There is NO miracle drug - only hard work and dedication (training and DIET especially)

I think its definately possible to make this kind of gain for sure (although injectable winstrol is usally taken 2-3 times a week). I have seen a number of people make similar gains, and also great stength gains and gains in muscle explosiveness (for Olympic weight-lifters and track and field atheletes). A 6 week cycle consisting of 2-3 injections of 50 mg/1ml ampules is very unlikely to produce and adverse side effects. The key is to train well, eat well, and then keep the training up once your cycle is complete.

I definitely haven't heard of people taking Winstrol (winny) for it's strength gains, that's more like tren, dbol, adrol or var. Sounds like a complete newb cycle to me.

Well not likely anyway.
I know some people loving the "strength" from Winstrol (winny), but thats when used on a hard diet (competition).

You sound like me 9months ago, I read for 6months before touching anything..believe me sides are a big part of steroids, but put in some serious reading and 3months minimin on this board before doing any sustance will result in years of better gains and most importantly controlled sides.

outlawtas2 said:
I definitely haven't heard of people taking Winstrol (winny) for it's strength gains, that's more like tren, dbol, adrol or var. Sounds like a complete newb cycle to me.

Sounds like you have a lot to read up on Winstrol is definately a strength drug :D

I had really screwed up liver enzymes after 10 weeks of injectable Winstrol (winny). Transaminases were around 120 ng/dl with norm of less than 41 ng/dl. Not to mention my HDL was less than 10 with normal value of 35 and more. Winstrol (winny) does shut down HDL pretty hard - this is probably the worst side effect of it, with liver toxicity being the second. Joint pains and possible damage add to the pretty picture too, the fact that Winstrol increases your strength considerably only compounds this problem.

Well even though he didn't use it properly, 50mg/wk six times might be enough to push a guy from a buck fifty to 162 for his first cycle. But most likely this kid just started working out for the first time and would have put on those twelve pounds regardless.

Right.. if he were a newb to working out he could've put those lbs on easy

tbarrows said:
a miracle drug?! and if so, how are the sides when using Winstrol? Ive wanted to try something to help me get over that hump that i cant seem to get over just with protein shakes and regular work outs, but im nervous of sides. If anyone could help out, I'd apprecaite it.

winstrol is not a miracle drug it is a steroid and steroids can rapidly increase lean mass when takin with appropriate diet and exercvise. it sounds to me that your interested in doing a cycle of steroids.id suggest you read some of the stickies and do some research here before embarking on any course..
it is reccomended that first time users utilise a testosterone only cycle.
Adding in other compounds as you gain more experince. I wouldnt reccomend a winstrol only cycle due to the negativce effects it has on ones libido.
Winstrol however is a well tolersted drug in most males and few people experience the side effects associated with the more androgenic drugs available.. Winstrol has a marked effect on hdl/ldl ratios and these are something that need to be monitored when using it alone or in a stack.
This alone is not a reason to not use this drug as all oral 17aa drugs have this effect winstrol for some reason has been singled out in the past though.

Back