Women and Peptides???

lewisjc1

Ive read forum after forum and cant seem to find anything on women taking peptides.

Anyone feel free to elaborate on the subject are point me to a posting that does.:ugh:

my GF uses them. After she saw me giving them to my test subject she became interested.

when she heard it would keep her youth, and do great things for her hair, nails, skin, fatloss it was all over.

being female cjc 1295 DAC is great, the GH bleed is natural so you have nothing to worry about. she uses that, 2x a wk.

than Ipam or GHRP 2, 1-2x ed at night of post WO. the cjc 1295 dac is nice cuz you only need to use it 1-3x a wk. it stays active for 11 days. It begins to drop off after a few days but you still get good effcts.

I dont think she has changed her diet (but not 100%) and id say she has lost 3-5lb in a month. just 3-5 workouts a wk. (45-60min) so no crazy traning schedule.....

if you dont get any feedback pm me, il have you get in touch with her for a females take on peptides.

Last edited:
I tried to PM you but i guess i havent made enough postings to send PM's.

Thanks for the info. I just ordered some Igf-1 LR3 and Hexarelin for myself. Is that a good combo are no. And would she be able to take either of those?

I didnt know cjc-1295 stayed active for 11 days. I've been readings alot and guess never came across that.

Im thinking im gonna take 40mcg a day of the LR3 once in the morning and once post workout. The Hex i was gonna take like mid day. That sound ok are what you think?

dont get hex. better options out there. why the LR3 too?? is growth what your after??

if i were you ...

id get:

cjc 1295 DAC, use 1000mcg a wk, 2 x 500mcg
Ipam or ghrp 2. 1-2 ED 100-150mcg. post wo, pre bed.

the LR3 will be more for growth. you will still get some fatloss but LR3 is similar to insulin. carbs are needed, in certain amounts & at certain times. so it is a bit more advanced.

Well shit! i've already ordered hex, thats ok i caught it on sale.

Im gonna order some Ipam and run it with the igf-1lr3 and hex that i have and see how that goes.

Any suggestions on when and how much of the ipam.

Last edited:
Well shit! i've already ordered hex, thats ok i caught it on sale.

Im gonna order some Ipam and run it with the igf-1lr3 and hex that i have and see how that goes.

Any suggestions on when and how much of the ipam.

hex and ipam are both GHRP's, you need a ghrh: cjc 1295, cjc 1293, mod GRF, semorlein, etc.

100mcg is a "normal" dose of ipamorelin. What are you hopingto achieve with the use of peptides?

I like the peptides to aid me in weight lose mostly for this first go around but besides just that.. Recovery, vascularity, pumps, and maybe help joints. My knees kill me sometimes.

I got an email today from marluc aminos saying your order has been canceled then the next email said order received and I haven't recieved anything. I sure hope I didn't just get ripped on $200 for lr3!
:eek2:

Back