Women prefer men shaved or hairy?

Veinlover

This is a question that is often asked on men's fashion/grooming type sites, but also has been asked on bodybuilding forums as well. Big difference in results: bodybuilder women prefer shaved men much more often than average women who post on fashion forums. The reactions are always strong to this question, both from men and women. Personally, like many men into lifting, I shave most of my bodyhair, and can't imagine letting it grow back at this point. The first time I shave it was pretty erotic, I must say, and the difference in appearance was amazing. I love the feel of skin on skin, without the hair in between. What turns you ladies on more--smooth and shaved, or natural and more hairy?

Im with you GC :nod: clean shaving for sure. I cant stand a hairy chest or gorilla like man. blah

Man thats funny cos erry lady I ever been out with like chest hair, I leave the chest hair(a lil bit, not a forest) and shave errything else.

guys w/ smooth, shaved chests are nice, but then, i don't mind if they got like, a light dusting of hair too. as long as it's not too much. then that'll remind of of Austin Powers.

Chest hair actually doesn't bother me. That said, Sweets is blessed with a smooth chest. :)

Extremely hairy legs would be a turn off I think. But his leg hair is lightly colored and quite soft. I actually like it.

What exactly would be extremely hairy legs? I have hairy legs and I'm kinda self-concious about them. I wanna know what women think about these kinds of things.

Lol...all the women here would :Puke: if they saw me nekid. That makes me feel so great! ;)

Not ready for comp yet so not shaving at the moment. Will be getting the full body wax soon though so then I'll be attractive again...I guess...lol!

anyone want to come over and shave my back, fyre i know you cannot resist. :D In all seriosness i try to keep somewhat shaven, but most girls i have been with yell at me for shaving. They think it is gay.

I just recently got my chest waxed by a female friend of mine in beauty school. Personally she likes hairy chests, but her teacher loved the bare chest, and liked touching mine :)

I like to be smooth, and I liked the waxing, actually was relaxing. So much nicer when it grows in, soft and no itching.

Smoooooooooooooooooth is the way to go. leg hair is fine. upper body hair GOT to go. hair on the ass
..........................................................................................laser surgery PLEASE!!!!!!

my 2 cents

chichy

Football_Bill said:
I just recently got my chest waxed by a female friend of mine in beauty school. Personally she likes hairy chests, but her teacher loved the bare chest, and liked touching mine :)

I like to be smooth, and I liked the waxing, actually was relaxing. So much nicer when it grows in, soft and no itching.

WOW! that's a first. i have yet to come across a guy that likes the process of waxing. YOU GO BOY!!!!! smoooooooooooooooooth.

chichy

Back