Workout issue with Test P

Hull Tech

Recon to Caveman
hey guys, it appears i might be in need of some fine tuning or some serious changes..

stats, 5'10"
45y

test p 100mg/eod

on cycle for 3 weeks now with this particular protocol.

in the last week I've noticed a rise in.. pain/aches in my secondary muscles supporting that days workout. BEst way to describe the pain is a cross between crashed Estrogen and double dose of Clen. Even typing right now my forearms are getting a painful pump and my lower biceps tendon/muscle anchor points are aching.

The only thing i've added in is Creatine HCl ( I've asked about that possibility in the supp section), other then that nothing has changed.. is this a sign of low water intake? or something else?

Well do you drink enough water? Maybe just that simple. If you think you haven't just drink up and see if it help.

water is my guess. I like running a low dose npp to oil my joints. But water is key

Creatine can dehydrate you, so it makes sense that you would be low on water if you haven't increased it.

Yeah that was my thought; the Creatine brought a borderline deficiency to the forefront real fast.. my wife just about beat me for it too when i told her what i thought it might be.. hard to break years of water discipline that was literally kicked into me..

time to drink water like a civvie!

Thanks for the confirmation

Yeah that was my thought; the Creatine brought a borderline deficiency to the forefront real fast.. my wife just about beat me for it too when i told her what i thought it might be.. hard to break years of water discipline that was literally kicked into me..

time to drink water like a civvie!

Thanks for the confirmation

Let us know if it goes away with more water. I personally drink around 2 gallons a day, which can be rough sometimes, but beats those pains.

Drank ~ 120oz of water between 3-9pm, ( including glutamine and bcaa's as well as an electrolyte additive), I must have bruised or otherwise damaged some tissue because the pain and discomfort was not close to as bad or lasting as long, but it still arose. The focal point was the biceps tendon at the elbow and it radiated out from there.. with the odd spasm across the muscles being worked.. Will keep going for the rest of the week and see if I can't flush out the crap that's probably built up and give whatever damaged time to repair.. switching over to Decatest 250 at the end of the week. (150 test C &100 deca/ml) @1ml every 3 days.

lol not giving up at all! Just doing an qualitative experiment on myself for this week. Getting random aches and mild shooting pain in back and shoulders then down to my hands right now.. still trying to force feed myself frikin water. noticed today that my BF % was WAY down from yesterday, I thought I was imagining it but the first thing my wife said was " holy crap what happened to your waist!.. so obviously I REALLY needed to hydrate.

next step; a deep massage with fascia ripping..

then some naproxen to reduce any swelling.

So after some experiments with reps and durations; It's what i can only describe as Hyper pumps? Everything swells up so much and so fast that it's painful to even move my arms and whatever muscles are being worked. Water helped a bit so did going off creatine HCL.. I'm still drinking glutamine & BCAA's with my water but will cut that down as well..

I'm going to do one more test p shot tomorrow for day 4 from last shot , then switch to my decatest blend. I did that for 16 weeks prior to the test P bridge and everything was mint. not a single issue.

Any ideas why the hyper pump and ways to avoid it in the future?

Back