world strongman competition

Big ones...I would ask Slobberknocker. I think he is a power lifter and I would imagine it is about the same thing.

Probably lots of Tren, Test, Deca, Drol, and D-bol. They need to be as strong as possible and maintaining a low body weight is not a factor.

:D

LMAO monster stack.. just think our canadian hero Hugo Girard is a Cop.. WTF!!! how does he pull this off. :confused:

im sure lots of hgh in the last few years as well. with igf-1 producing similiar effects im sure the wave of change will turn the tides towards widespread usage of igf1

I heard powerlifters like anavar, strength gain with not much mass, so they can stay in the same weight class. those guys didn't seem like they cared about weight class though

JohnnyB

Most people I know like test, tren, dbol, drol, halo, gh if you can afford it, and slin. From what I hear from people, it's about the same in strongman.

Powerhouse9 said:
And now that I think of it, dosage wise. How many mgs of AS are we looking at for these guys?

At that level, you take as much as you can afford.

I know a powerlifter who broke the bench world record for his weight class who was taking 300 mgs/day of fina, plus other gear.

He was a real head case when he was on, too.

Back