would some sort of HRT be beneficial for my Father?

SoHo

[gill]
lately i've been worried about my Father's physical and mental well-being. he's turning 62 next month and needless to say nature is doing what it does.

he tells me about his lack of energy and motivation to get to the gym at all. i used to take him with me a few times a week when i still lived at home and was doing great.

i explained all to him the benefits of TRT and urged him to ask his doctor about it and get his levels checked. he got his hormones levels checked and he told me his doctor said "everything is in normal range". but i told him from personal experience it doesnt exactly work like that.

his testosterone came back around 350-400ng/dl which technically is "normal rage" but it is definitely low as hell. my dad knows what i do in regards to AAS, so i told him he would feel a lot better if he were to be prescribed testosterone injections.. or at very least let me put him on some test at say 125-150mg a week. i told him it'll make him feel like a 20 year old again. but he said no no, my doctor said i'm fine.

lately my dad has been getting random injuries and also had 2 cases of shingles a few years back.

this worries me a lot because he lost his father while in his mid-late 60s to a certain disease i'm not sure of and god forbid the same happen to him.

to what extent could HRT, whether it being receiving HGH and/or TRT, benefit my father? ... realistically speaking... i'm talking about for the things that matter like his mental health, mood, motivation, prostate, preventing injuries and illnesses, etc etc etc

thanks in advance.. and praying for nothing but good health upon us all on this day of sabbath.

HE should talk to his Dr or to a hormone clinic, he will probably feel a lot better with TRT.
I'd say probably not a good idea for you to help him with do it yourself TRT

Back