Wyked Labs Swoll-250

jakew

So I was sold on this whilst having a conversation with a supplement store owner, however, I'm having second doubts on the effectiveness and safety of this product. I tried researching online and came up nearly empty handed. The cycle as recommended to me was the following:

Swoll-250:
18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol 15mg (DECA)
6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one 5mg (Hexadrone)
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene,17,one 15mg (Max LMG)
2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 3mg (Methylstenbolone)[/INDENT]

strongsupplementshop.com/swoll-250-by-wyked-labs/

PCT: BIORhythm Androbolix® 300
Support: Himalaya LiverCare

Any thoughts? I'm fairly new so I'm trying to gather as much research to ensure I take all the necessary precautions. I'd appreciate any inputs on any other posts, blogs, etc for starters.

If this is your 1st PH run, do not use this multi compound product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt see anything in your post about on cycle suport, or a SERM in your post cycle therapy (pct) either..............Do yourself and ur body a favor and do a lot more research before diving into the world of PH/AAS.....

If this is your 1st PH run, do not use this multi compound product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt see anything in your post about on cycle suport, or a SERM in your PCT either..............Do yourself and ur body a favor and do a lot more research before diving into the world of PH/AAS.....

Thanks for the reply, I definitely gathered that after doing some light research after the fact. Any recommendations on stickies here in the forums or other places to start off learning about this stuff for beginners?

Back