Xanax

InfoI

<H1>XANAX</H1><P> XANAX XR is a prescription medication for the treatment of patients with panic disorder, with or without agoraphobia. XANAX XR belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines, which have helped many people feel better.

Some benzodiazepines have to be taken 2 to 4 times a day. You may feel calm after you take the medicine, but then feel anxious before it’s time to take the next dose. That's because the medicine's effects can wear off between doses if not taken as directed by your doctor.

XANAX XR gives you the benefits of a benzodiazepine in a once-daily formula. Take it in the morning, and it can help you all day long. You won’t have to watch the clock or feel like you might miss a dose by mistake.</P>

careful

Its one other the most addictive drugs there is.

Atavain,Valuim,Clonapine,dont come close to what this does.:Playboy:

Wow, nice information given by all of you. I really do not know about this kind of information. You have a great General knowledge about this. I never heard this kind of information before this. I hope that you will share such kind of more information like this.

Makes me feel like shit the next day. Hungover and depressed lol. Try zoloft for anxiety works but will fuck with erection and you will never cum. It didn't affect my energy. I did out on some fat though but not much. Stop taking it after a few months could not take the ED. But it's better than Xanax IMO. It's something u take ED not just when an episode occurs

I've tried paxil but the inability to cut made me quit taking it. I rarely take xanax, I get 120 peaches a month but they last 2 or 3 months. The next day drowsy hangover sucks! I take as little as possible only when I'm all tested up and need to move and can't. I usually regret taking em the next Dy but it has helped me through some shit, just be responsible!

I fail to see the purpose of xanax

It has its purposes, not useful for bodybuilding by any means. I call it the "f*#k it" pill because it makes you not give a Damn. If you dont have anxiety attacks don't take it! Even if you do have episodes try meditation or a hard workout, xanax should be a last resort, it slows muscular development and thus is detrimental to you cycle.

Thank you for the rundown. Taught me something new!:)

No problem IronPrimate, I had to find out through experience which I wouldn't recommend. It is very potent but your body builds up tolerance so fast that before you know it you have to take a piece of a pill to keep from freaking out. It can also cause seizures with such a short half life it gets out of your body quickly but can cause rapid electric signals in the brain causing anxiety, and possible seizure or death if one went from heavy doses to cold turkey. I find that multivitamins and a Damn good diet go very far with my anxiety. Also just pounding it out at the gym will help us all with the daily stresses. Good luck bro

The only problem with Xanax is it has a short half life no matter what extended release form it might come in. I Found that kpins will have the same beneficial effect without getting too out of your mind drugged up. When doing a large cycle of sayyyy dbol or tren, anti-anxiety meds may have a soothing effect.

Especially if a gym day is missed and some aggression needs to be taken out lol

Back