young and dumb and took roids! questions

I just have a simple question if one were to do roids and not do a post cycle therapy (pct) how long will the estrogen last and what problems occur in the body i know there is a shit load. my question asking this is because when i was 19 maybe even 18 years old like a dumb young guy going to the gym with no experience. again know that is a terrible age to do them. i was given some from a friend they were pills cant remember what there because i am now 24 years old:Pokeowned. but i have alot more knowledge on the facts of what roids can do and what to post cycle therapy (pct) with. I'm pretty sure i was taking winstrol or maybe even d boll who knows all I know was they were oral than at some point i did injections. not for long though maybe 2 shots. i stopped them didnt take any post cycle therapy (pct) cuz we dumb young again no research didnt even hear of post cycle therapy (pct) just thought roids were the magic a juicer told us what to do and we believed him. I'm the typical example of the thread basher you guys always pick on haha yeh I have read alot. anyways i got a injury had to have surgey right when i was off the roids . i broke my wrist had to get screw it in it. nothing to do with orals thank god. i drank on it and so was a idiot. anyways i had 9 months recovery no lifting weights and ofcourse i got fat and the water weight. i ballooned to 190 at 5'7 and not good.. fat hahha was all depressed because I couldnt work the career I intended to have and couldn't work out. so sat and ate since I still had the hunger and in turn got fat. later years i woke up one morning didnt like what i saw and started going to the gym studied it figured it all out. leaned to 147. hit a platue and was stuck there at 147. I could bench 200 pounds and more at 147 but wasn't gaining a pound. I studied more on nutrition and got the diet down. I was afraid if i at more I would get fat again. I'm now at 160 and pretty built. sorry for the story but guess i felt i had to introduce it all. but anyways I can never get my bottom abs to show and have the full 6 pack always the four even at 137 pounds just the four. So this got me wondering maybe I still have some estrogen or this is some built up fat I can never get rid of or I still need to drop some body fat % I been reading how if your triceps jiggle that can be a cause of estrogen build up. they do a little bit. I have had blood work and since than and over the years. I'm all good thank god. Classic live and learn haven't touched anything since. Anyways just wondering an pros opinion since I have never told anyone this and thx for reading my ramble!

Wow... reading that at 4 in the morning got me dizzy. So your thinkin that ur former steriod usage is the cause of estrogen build up? If you even have estrogen build up.... You didn't give any dosages or say how many weeks you were on for and my personal opinion is that you may be overreacting and the gear you took at 18 has nothing to do with you not gettinng your lower abs. 2 shots im guessing was test and I don't see how you body could not bounce back from that even without post cycle therapy (pct). I think your fine dude you seem to be buggin out.

I have had blood work and since than and over the years. I'm all good thank god. Classic live and learn haven't touched anything since. Anyways just wondering an pros opinion since I have never told anyone this and thx for reading my ramble!

If your E was high then the blood work would have shown. What's your BF%? If you want to see the 6 pack you'll be wanting single digits. You also need the muscles to be there to begin with. Try bulking up and training your abs with weight for lower reps (8-15) instead of high rep body weight stuff. Then when you cut to single digits they should pop easily. I can see all 6 at 12% BF (though they aren't very defined), at 8% they are clearly defined and at 6%...well...8 pack. Remember, abs are built in the kitchen.

alright thx alot guys hahah and yeh 4 in the morning maybe i was buggin out ahhaha it was 1 am here by the way haha. but yeh i took some pills for a month or so maybe longer just when ever before a work out or so on random times didnt know wtf we were going. ive built some good muscle since than ill post a pic like i said i was 18 than haha. like you said just freaking out reading random shit online thx again guys much support.

and dont know what body fat i am im guessing maybe 15... and yeh i got down to 137 after the roids at some point in my life later while i was working out i went to asia for 2 months and slimmed down alot from there diet and so on. i looked anorexic!!! ahah but just the 4 still.

i manged to get up to 160 with doing all kinds of abs with weights and so on.. ill cut and see what happens from there. thx for all the help

You wouldn't have a lingering estrogen issue from use that long ago.

I've had my bodyfat under 8% a few times but I've never seen my lower abs and I don't think I ever will.

You wouldn't have a lingering estrogen issue from use that long ago.

I've had my bodyfat under 8% a few times but I've never seen my lower abs and I don't think I ever will.

same here man, im at about 6% and my lower abs dont show much, and when i had a bf check with my bb trainer, i have lower bf on my abs then upper, but my upper show alot more.

Back