Your Dream Physique? Post it here!

traviswyliedime

Alright I thought this would be a fun thread to see what every ones dream physique is..be it a bodybuilder, power lifter, strong man, whatever. I will kick it off with my all time favorite and dream physique. Mine would be Andreas Munzer aka Mr. Ripped.

1995_arnold_classic_review_b1216139758.jpg

image.axd

Andreas_Munzer_photo39.jpg

haha nah i'm jk...that's a tough one. I'd probably go with Yates, or Coleman. In terms of current competitors though I like Heath and Centopani.

Coleman has those turtle shell abs that I am not a fan of. The guy in the last pic looks like a monster but I bet it's because he's really short.

Nope the guy in the last pic is Dorian Yates dude...6 time Mr O. He's 5'10". Yeah I'm not a fan of Ronnie's abs myself.

Someone post a pic of branch. My pics never show up for some reason... This reason prolly having to do with me being a dumbass

Too much vascularity in that pic. I prefer a few fat veins over a ton of spider veins. Any girl out there will tell you they are grossed out by that.

He is a thick Fella and short he's only 5'7" Hell Lee Preist might be taller than him lol actually he's on 5'4" but if he wears heals?

Travis

I agree I have always like the looks of Shawn! But his career proves that that not what people wanted to see! Personally this is the look I like. But unfortunately I am built like the bigger thicker guys. I wasn't blessed with a tiny waist.

Yeah I'm definitely a fan of Flex, Kevin, and Shawn...I was basing my choices of Dorian and Evan Centopani more on the fact that I have a similar body type and height as them...if you look at the pics of them before they became monsters haha. Ronnie and Phil, well they're just genetic freaks.

Kevin has always been one of my favorites, love Flex's physique but never cared too much for his attitude - glad Ronnie and Dorian took the O from him every time. Wish Kevin had won at least once though!

dont get me wrong i love seeing a almost 300 pound freak like markus ruhl! but there is something about the guys that look like they are greek statues!
yea ive always had a bigger waist so i would never look like these guys.. i have more of a jay cutler waist...well not that big haha

Back