Your thoughts.....gyno?

hardbody04

Ok my last cycle i had nolva on hand and was running it test e/eq/dbol well i would say i had some bum liquids from a research company(that was well known and others had some problems with as well) ....i started developing some signs of gyno itchy nips and a small pea sized knot under my left nipple....ordered some adex while still on cycle(not through them) and everthing cleared up.....finshed cycle with proper post cycle therapy (pct) etc... all good

well a few months ago (rember last cylce was spring of 05) my nipple started getting sensitive and i could feel the lump again....so i took a little nolva that i had and it seemed to help well now im out of ancillaries (about to order for my cycle) and i have no problems as far as sensitivity etc.... but i can feel the little knot under there. Im thinking that it will require surgery to remove but right now its not bad enough to require that.....anyone think me running letro before i start my cycle and seeing if it will clear up will help? or should i just make sure i am running proper ancillaires during the upcoming cycle to prevent it from flaming up or growing?

thoughts?

yup had it to bro don't fiddle with it let it clear ok ...

I wouldn't get surgery you are no where near that point but I would take special post cycle therapy (pct) care on your next cycle.

yes my friend letro is your best bet.....but do get the nipple check by a doctor a.s.ap...it could be tissue hardining.

Yeah i was speaking to another guy another board and he had it two had to have it removed but his was a bout the size of a marble. said it took 10 minutes at the Dr. only had to use a butterfly stich to close him up. was out of the gym for 10 days or so.

also he said the Dr classified it as a mass in his chest to get it coverd by insurance and that gyno removal wasn't usually coverd.

i figured runing letro during my upcoming cycle would help keep it down. as long as it doesnt' get bigger or hurting it doesnt' bother me.

Back