Finaplix is back!!!!

Unless component TH is different than Finaplix its not tren base its tren A. And if its anything like Finaplix pellets the product has no comparison in terms of tren from a lab. I have never seen a lab come even close to the final product of a fina pellet conversion from the old days in my experience. There is still good tren from labs regardless and is alot more cost effective as the cost of the pellets has risen dramatically over the years

Unless component TH is different than Finaplix its not tren base its tren A. And if its anything like Finaplix pellets the product has no comparison in terms of tren from a lab. I have never seen a lab come even close to the final product of a fina pellet conversion from the old days in my experience. There is still good tren from labs regardless and is alot more cost effective as the cost of the pellets has risen dramatically over the years

have to agree!! have done tren a and e from pinn, z, psl, and even advance stealth (quite a while back) :) and nothing had results like fina. love ugl test, deca ect. just think fina is better than ugl tren.

200 mg for 90$ ??
Thats crazy expensive...
AML does carry Tren Base, 10x cheaper

At that price I agree you will get more bang for your buck. When it was $300 for box of 10 cartridges, I could brew all day. The only thing is is that you know what you are getting with the finaplex. It also had an antibiotic in it.

LP

Back