HGH Dizeness and lightheaded

itisme

Hello,

Today is my 3rd day of my Norditropin hgh cycle. i have been taking 1.8 iU per day
today after 5 hours of injecting hgh i felt really dizzy and like i am going to pass out. it lasted for approximately 30 minutes and everything went back to normal.

can somebody please explain to me what happened? :mad:

*first time using hgh.

Are cutting. Low carb maybe? Hgh can lower blood sugar but it happens fairly quickly...not hours from injection

yes i am on a low carb diet.

right!! i dont know why it happened after hours!

should i keep gatorade with me in case of emergency:scratchhe ?

yes i am on a low carb diet.

right!! i dont know why it happened after hours!

should i keep gatorade with me in case of emergency:scratchhe ?

best to always keep some sweets with you at all times, even bedside, please keep us posted.

So today is my 4th day I lower the dosage to 1.4 iu i felt really numb after injection. i higher the amount of carb
everything went fine no dizziness. i talked to someone who has been doing hgh for a long time and he told keep taking vitamin C not less than 1000 mg per day. I took his advice without asking about the reason :eek:

Lol..49er!

Why lower the dose tho? 1.8 is not a lot.
For some reason I'm jealous of you with those sides.... I never got em. Not sure if the GH I ran did anything.... blood work always showed spiked gh levels but not one side and I ran 4, 5, 6 iu for 9 months.

Lol..49er!

Why lower the dose tho? 1.8 is not a lot.
For some reason I'm jealous of you with those sides.... I never got em. Not sure if the GH I ran did anything.... blood work always showed spiked gh levels but not one side and I ran 4, 5, 6 iu for 9 months.

Thats why i dont use generic i can tell people all day and they will fight saying oh no my hands are numb or my bloodwork bla bla bla but where is the results? I dare anyone to run serostim for 2 or 3 months you wont be bragging about sides only improvement

Makes me wonder if the generic manufacturers put shit in the powder to mimic supposed sides, but leave out most of the actual 'gh'. How can blood work show a false positive for gh serum levels. Igf-1 is different than gh serum ... Correct?

Makes me wonder if the generic manufacturers put shit in the powder to mimic supposed sides, but leave out most of the actual 'gh'. How can blood work show a false positive for gh serum levels. Igf-1 is different than gh serum ... Correct?

Yes the igf score is the important part nobody tests for it ive had generics with higher scores than real pharmacy GH but they dont do shit

Yes the igf score is the important part nobody tests for it ive had generics with higher scores than real pharmacy GH but they dont do shit

That's all well and good but we're you gettin your hands on pharmacy grade shit ????

Back