Just got my HGH how is Jintropin?

tawweiliu

Hi guys just got my Jintropin HGH 10 IU in and here are the pics, If you know this product and can give some insight? It would help a lot thanks!

tawweiliu what do you think so far? I got the same and it looks solid, but I am not so sure its legit? I mean....after I got it all I read about is that Jin is all fake now?

I have been trying 2IU for 2 months noticed nothing at all...

just curious what you think but it looks like you may have only had it for a month.

Any feedback would be great...trying to see if anyone else if using Jin and seeing results

If it's real you will know. Real Jins are incredibly hard to get ahold of these days. There once was a time when I could order and have it shipped directly from the company in China, but after the big crackdown and fine, they won't even respond to my emails. Can't say that I can blame them!

I have tried many times to get my hands on real jins through various sources but every single kit I have gotten for the past 4 years or so has been fake.

If you want to know I would suggest getting blood work done to see if they are even HGH at all. If you want to know the protocol I use, just let me know.

Get a serum test done. I don't understand these threads. For one I wouldn't buy GH from anyone without researching the fuck out of them and as soon as I got it I would get a serum test done. GH is too damn expensive to post a thread after you bought it saying...uhhh are these good?

If it's real you will know. Real Jins are incredibly hard to get ahold of these days. There once was a time when I could order and have it shipped directly from the company in China, but after the big crackdown and fine, they won't even respond to my emails. Can't say that I can blame them!

I have tried many times to get my hands on real jins through various sources but every single kit I have gotten for the past 4 years or so has been fake.

If you want to know I would suggest getting blood work done to see if they are even HGH at all. If you want to know the protocol I use, just let me know.

Swole,

What protocol do you use? You mean for testing or using? Someone needs to invent a home GH test kit

jins not a good rep. why oh why do you buy this stuff before researching it. jins and kigs are about the most bunk stuff out there.

take 10 iu & you'll soon know in the morning if its good or not

Don't listen to this moron..Get it serum tested..then youll no for sure... Those slanty eyed fu ckers can replicate anything... Lebrons,Jordans,Jerseys,blue rays, and yes gear....hope it works out for you

Back