my cycle...help?

alright guys im starting my cycle in like one week and i really want people to critique on it give me any advice i can use :) thanks guys
week 1-12: TNT400 at 600 a week (test n tren blend)
week 1-12:liquidex .25 ED
14 days after last pin
clomid: 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
now i got some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) what i wanted to do is last day of pin blast then 500 ED for 9 days making a total of 10 days of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) then four days later start my PCT! or should i just do 500 a week while on cycle. should i get myself some b6, i dont have any acess to bromo. thanks guys any advice is going to help me out!

stats please. and give mixture of TNT-how much test how much tren per 400?

weight:205
height:5'7
bf:10% maybe 9
tnt consist of 250 of test e and 150 of tren e. what would u say about the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ?

damn man thats a shitty mixture. it should at least be half and half. even if your going to do 600mg a week your only getting 225 tren. on top of that its LE so a lot of ester weight.

I advise to get a bottle of tren e and add some tren e to the mix. you dont need bromo and your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) looks fine.

alright man thanx for the advise other then a shitty mix cycle looks good?

the timing on everything looks good, i just think its a waste of tren at that dose, sorry bro, just being honest.

better run the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) too.

Back