No sex drive two months after course of Sus and Deca

gibbo23

I started my first course of steroids near the end of October 2011, started off on dbols and then began using sus and deca. yes I know my course was a complete joke and hindsight is a great thing but I was ill advised and not until now after doing some research do I realise that. So basically i was training hard, made some decent gains and then finished my 11 week course just before the end of December below is my course:

Week 1 : dbol tablets 20mg ED.
Week 2 : dbol tablets 20mg ED.
Week 3 : dbol tablets 20mg ED.
Week 4 : dbol tablets 20mg ED. 250mg sus and 200mg deca every Sunday
Week 5 : Sus-250mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday
Week 6 : Sus-250mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday
Week 7 : Sus-250mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday
Week 8 : Sus-250mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday
Week 9 : Sus-250mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday
Week 10: Sus-500mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday. Started getting Gyno began 20mg Tamoxifen ED.
Week 11: Sus-500mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday. 20mg Tamoxifen ED

post cycle therapy (pct)**

Week 12: 20mg of Tamoxifen ED
Week 13: 4 x 1200iu shots of HCG every other day. Brought balls back to full size and was shooting good loads, some sex drive but not great!
Week 14: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
Week 15: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
Week 16: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
Week 17: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
Week 18: Ran out of tamoxifen taking nothing. Noticed a drop in Sex Drive
Week 19: Began taking 8 x 2500iu every other day of HCG again. and 20mg of Tamoxifen every day. Currently had 5x shots at 2500iu per shot of HCG. Still have low sex drive. Poor erections. No morning wood. But balls are back to normal size, and shooting more or less normal loads.

Week 20: Stopped taking ALL meds. Began taking Vitamin D - 5000iu/day and Vitamin E - 1000iu/day
Week 21: Stopped taking ALL meds. Still taking Vitamin D - 5000iu/day and Vitamin E - 1000iu/day

So after 2 months of bad post cycle therapy (pct) and another 2 weeks of taking nothing and trying to recover I still have low sex drive, feel depressed, no morning or nighttime erections, penis seems smaller when flaccid and when erect and feels somewhat numb and no sensation when flaccid. About 2 weeks ago I was getting occasional pain in testicles aswell, and they always seemed to be cold although the pain has stopped now and they no longer seem to be cold all the time. I can still masturbate ok and orgasms feel the same as before I was on the juice. It may all be in my head i'm not sure, but I think i was a kind of low testosterone guy to begin with and the deca has shut me down hard. I'm due in for some blood tests at the doctors in a few days but i've already seen him and he hasnt got the slightest clue, he's only put me down for liver and testosterone levels aswell, is there anything else I should call up and request on the bloods?

Aswell I have just recieved a months supply of aromasin and clomid in the post, should I run post cycle therapy (pct) again with the following: Clomid- 100mg/75mg/50mg/50mg (doses are every day, each corresponding to a week so week 1-100mg a day, week 2 75mg a day etc. Aromasin at 25mg/day the first 2 and then 12.5mg/day for the last two weeks

Stats:

Weight: 154lbs
Height: 5"10
Bodyfat: 15%
Training for about 2 years now but this is my first experience with steroids

I've usually been a reader of these forums and others but never a poster as i'm not really clued up as a beginner myself, but I hope someone can offer me some advice.

Thanks,
gibbo

Last edited:
You think possibly you're sex drive was in overdrive when you were on cycle and now that you're back to normal you think its "low"?

Yes possibly I do remember waking up with hard ons in the morning while I was on my course and not being used to it, because for the most part I didnt wake up with them before steroid use which as I mentioned may point to the fact I had low test before steroid use?

Get the bloods done for test and it'll give you a def answer. Before any other pct... obviously

Yes possibly I do remember waking up with hard ons in the morning while I was on my course and not being used to it, because for the most part I didnt wake up with them before steroid use which as I mentioned may point to the fact I had low test before steroid use?

You're 23 and you DON'T wake up with wood when you were of cycle? I'm 42 and I wake up with wood when I'm off cycle. Go get some bloodwork done ASAP.

At 23 I too was a walking boner. Ate like I worked at a bar, drank like I worked at a bar and slept like I worked at a bar.
Which I ate bar food, drinking 8 beers was just "social drinking" and I slept from 4am-10am. Just in time to make it to class (6 years for a 4 year BS)

+1 blood work and nutritionist.

Also, go easy on the D supps!!! 5000 IU's ifs a fuckin' ton! Look for a metalic taste in ur mouth and muscle cramps. If ur not careful you'll get heart palpitations too, or worse. Esp if you get some sunlight

Probably either high estro or low test or both. I myself did a prohormone cycle and had sexual probs and all that and took some letro and I felt better! Just get blood work though. Good luck!

Back