Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • I'm sorry I can't really help brother - the best thing for your friend to do is what I did, look around for a good GP. Someone that actually cares about their patients and is willing to work with you. A lot of docs are shit and won't help or listen to you at all. Find one that has no problems letting you do bloodwork, be open and honest with him and see what he will do. Good luck for your friend!

    I noticed from one of your posts that you are from Brisbane. I have a friend in Brisbane that's looking to get tested for low-T. Do you know of any TRT doctors there that you'd recommend?

  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…