GoPro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ]
    I just started working out five days a week, doing Jamie Eason live fit, I'm 5'8", 178 pounds, I lose weight easily. I just had baby six months ago. Used to weight 135. I hold weight in my hips, thighs, and butt. I have a very small waist. But I have excessive loose skin in hips, butt, thighs. My stomach is pretty flat.
    Hey man dont you worry about that forum roid rage, hopefully I will be able to experience it sometime :)!
    Just the same bro. Eating, workingout, and working. I have really been seeing some great gain as of late. Gear free!!! I started to really watch my diet and that has helped. Plus started to switch up the exercises i do to get some muscle confusion going!
    What's up GoPro. How are you doing mate? I've been working hard at the gym. Not much else going on. How about you?
    Nice! I am a ford V8 guy myself, but am in the middle of doing a high compression (10.1 to 1) ford 2.0 right now
    3. Using Fat burning Supplements

While I don't have actual experience in this area, because I have never used any fat burning supplements before, I have read from this forum as well as from many other bodybuilding forums that people have used the following to help get faster results:

* Clenbuterol
    * T3 / T4

If you're interested, you can do a search for the above supplements and read up on how other people use them.

Best of luck and if you have any question regarding what I said above, please feel free to ask. I'd be more than happy to help with what I can. Cheers.
    2. Proper Training

- Do abs every single day
    - For faster results, do abs in the morning and do abs again at night

- Do a variety of different abs exercises:

(a) leg raise (bent knees)
    (b) sit up on a declined bench - adjust the bench so that it's not too steep. Then you can do a full-range sit up or just partial sit up (crunches. Search Youtube for crunches exercise if you're not familiar with the movement).
    (c) twist sit up on the declined bench. This is basically your regular sit up, but you twist your body at the end, so that your right elbow touches your left knee. Then you switch to the other side, and twist so that your left elbow touches your right knee.

Notes:

Try to do about 10 repetitions per set of ab exercise. If possible, do 3 sets or more.
    When your abs are stronger, try to do 15 repetitions, 30 repetitions, 50 repetitions, and so on..
    As to developing the lower abs, from my experience, there are a few things that must be done in order to get the result:

1. Proper diet

-- Eat less carb (potato, rice, pasta, bread, donuts, cakes, basically starchy food).
    Let's say every lunch/dinner, you eat a bowl of mash potato. What you want to do is eat a little bit less potato the time (take a spoon and scoop out 1 scoop of potato so your bowl now has less potato). What you want to do the day after that is scoop out 2 scoops of potato. Then keep scooping out more potato the days after that until your bowl of potato has about two table spoon of potato.

Note: Eating less carb helps reduce bloating, especially around the stomach, so the abs will be visible.
    Slowly reducing the carb every day works well, because you give your body time to adjust to the new food portion.

- Don't eat within 1-2 hours before going to sleep.

continued...
    Hey GoPro,

To make a forum post, go to any forum section you want, and at the top left, there is a button that reads "+Post New Threa". Click that and you're good to go.
    Glad you like the thread. I have only completed my first full week on cycle yesterday so nothing to shout about just yet. I weigh in every Friday so stay tuned for this Fridays results. That will almost be 2 weeks on cycle and there should be slight gains. I'll obviously post details. With Testosterone Enanthate things typically don't kick of until week 3 though. We shall see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back