MMA732
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DONT TOUCH ANABOLICS TILL YOU ARE OLDER, not good for your endocrine system
    HEY! Wanted some advice for A possible supplement i take in a couple months. First im 17 and 5'7 125. Couple frinds advised taking DMZ1 so they Bought me it lol. Should i take it ? really lookin to bulk up in my off season.so any advice would be awesome! I workout and eat very healthy throughout the year off season i workout 6-7 times a week and run daily. Thanks for your time!!
    bro I can't send any PM...tried to hit up the admin but nothing....hit me up per email at uplevelmike@yahoo.com..
    I will take it off yr hands if you don't want it bro....was checkin for a replt but nothin ever came up.
    Hey man, tried to hit you up via email but it wouldn't go through.For some reason PM is no good either. Would you mind sending me your email? shanegary79@yahoo.com thanks bro!
    you just missed the 20% off sale this friday which on for 2 weeks LOL, they are great for work since you can put them ziplock bags and bring with you anywhere. needto139 gets you 15% off.
    oh yea.., you represent NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM right? there was a deal a lil while ago.. buy 3 hcgenerates, and get one free. is that still going on?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back