????????

you've got a lot of questions that are basically 'buying' oriented. If I were you, I'd chill just a little, for your own sake. If i were a scammer, i'd be sending you sutle PM's about buying and scamming you. Just spend some time here, get to know a few members, get involved, show a commitment and the info you need will come your way, trust me.

it depends bro but you are asking a boarder line question, like Aczecn said hang around and in time you will and i know it sux because you want to know right now

3069bryan said:
How safe is it to purchase things online from other countries.

By 'things' I think you mean controlled substances in the form of anabolic steroids. My advice: Don't do it.

The amount of mail that comes into this country is pretty incredible, so if your supplier is well versed in the latest packing mechanisms, chances are pretty good that you'd get your stuff. But wouldn't it really, really suck to either a) lose your money by having the pack seized, b) be scammed by the online pharmacy, or c) be one of the unfortunate few who are chosen to be part of a controlled delivery (very rare, but it does happen).

On the flipside, it's relatively (emphasis on relatively) risk free to order non-scheduled ancillary items from overseas. Just be sure the online pharmacy has been around for awhile and has a good track record.

I don't know about the US but i live in the UK and i have order some goods online from other EU countries. Everything turned up but the prices were high. I now get gear through someone local at a much lower price or pick some up at chemists while on holiday in Europe.

bigmitch69 said:
I don't know about the US but i live in the UK and i have order some goods online from other EU countries. Everything turned up but the prices were high. I now get gear through someone local at a much lower price or pick some up at chemists while on holiday in Europe.

Big difference being in the UK as opposed to the US as in the UK importing a personal supply of anabolics is not against the law AFAIK, or have things changed?

Thanks, I like this forum, so I'm gonna hang around here get to know some members, and just enjoy the enviroment.

In the UK its not illegal to be in pocession of class C drugs. You can order them online or buy them while in other EU countries. Just don't hold too much gear otherwise you could be charged with dealing. Not sure the amount which takes you past pocession and into the dealing amount.

Are you based in the US or EU?

Back