10ml Vial Labels

Hi, just looking to tidy up my home-brew with some professional looking labels, anyone have any contacts for someone or online?

looking for labels for 10ml vials instead of marker pen which i currently use and ends up rubbing off; anyone has a template of the size would be much appreciated!

*may be in wrong area, apologies

These labels can be customized in Microsoft word. Avery has some templates that you can download in order to make it simple. My advice would be, design what you want it to be in word (much larger than actual size) and then take a snipping of your screen and paste the image to fit in the return label spot. I've tried to get logos and what not all in those little boxes and its a challenge. Also, if you paste an image into one, you can paste into all.

uline sells laser labels if you have a laser printer. The box says it works in inkjet but I've never tried. I did my labels in photoshop then put image in publisher (avery 5160) then added the lot number and dates with Microsoft publisher . My shit is tight. LOL but only for me and my boys

s-10420 2 5/8 x 1 white glossy 30 per sheet 3000 in box.

I have software and very high quality weather resistant labels I could supply you.. for a price of course pm me if interested.

the brothers label maker works pretty good. its about 100 bux and comes with about 25 labels and the refills are about 25bux. you can create labels from there templets and they also can copy and image and it will add it to your templet wish there were more fonts but for a beginner its very easy and if you are just trying to clean up ur own stuff then its perfect the one I bought is only black and white with is a down fall but it does give a very nice clean product. the label size 3" length x 1.5 height or width lol just passing some info on. brothers P7000 I think it is. just plugs into usb port and its very small which is an added bonusView attachment 561922 this is a sample of what it looks like well hope I helped you a little.

Depends on the quantity you need.

I had mine made by a Chinese printing firm, with a hologram cover, very nice and professional looking, but MOQ is 1000 each.

You can find many in Alibaba

Back