16 years old, bad elbow(s) injury. GH Peptides?

msmoke44

Hey guy's first off I'd like to say since it is against the rules for anyone under 18 to make an account, i'm using my cousins for an hour because there's no where else I can turn to. I've been having this really intense(both elbows) sort of tendonitis for a year, and if i stop lifting it heals but as soon as I start it comes back again. I was thinking of using a GH stimulating type of peptide to heal this injury. This is my last resort as nothing else is working . Input would really be appreciated on the sides/ other factors

Go to the doctor and see what he says, if you are 16 and got tendonitis now.. imagine in 10 years? ur going to be fucked...

GH/Deca/EQ will all help with Tendonitis but I don't recommend it.

As you said, GH peptides is probably your safest bet because your not going to stop any of your hormones at your age. look into GHRP-6 or whatever the hell, I dont use peptides but i can imagine they work really good..

I live in USA, and am in a huge poverty state right now, all my insurance covers is a family physician, and ive made over 10 appointments and all he's been saying is rest, no MRI no blood tests. NOTHING. so trust me this is really my last solution.

I'm currently using Igf1 lr3 for my shoulder injuries. That shit works great. It's a little pricey though so I'd look into ghrp 6 as that's much cheaper.

I'd recommend looking into tb500 but Im unsure of you using any peptides at your age.

also, you say you get the tendonitis when you start lifting. have you considered that you're using improper lifting techniques?

youre so young.. im 25 and have had my fair fair of injuries starting from a very young age. first time i messed up my shoulder was 16 and again @ 18. both times nearly tore the ligaments. but all i had to do was rest it and not do anything to aggrevate it til it healed. took about 3-4 months to heal completely both times. at 16 u are pumping out a shit load of hormones to help healing. i dont think its worth messing your hormone balance up. since its tendonitus i can bet u are over training since that is a common mistake for young bros to do, that was my mistake @ your age along w/ everyone else i knew @ 16....just rest, eat really well, dont over train and keep good form!!

Back