19 years old breaking point going to take steroids need advice

All good advice.

Glad u posted pic s. I m about to recquire young bucks to post a picc.

I see a young man with awesome thighs, a lean look who want s to get thicker ( bigger ). U and unc can easily put 10-20 ish pds on in a year 18 months if you eat, train like a powerlifter. Resting eating training...all equally important son.

I was a soccer player 34 yr s ago and was all legs. Bean poles live longer...lol...trust me

Things you need to know before taking Steroids. It's 80% diet. At your age there you have no chance of having your diet worked out. Your training well looking at your picks it doesn't look like you train. You haven't worked threw any plateau's in diet or training. looks like your are gifted genetically and have a good base to start with. Take advantage of your natural hormones and enjoy being 19.

All good advice.

Glad u posted pic s. I m about to recquire young bucks to post a picc.

I see a young man with awesome thighs, a lean look who want s to get thicker ( bigger ). U and unc can easily put 10-20 ish pds on in a year 18 months if you eat, train like a powerlifter. Resting eating training...all equally important son.

I was a soccer player 34 yr s ago and was all legs. Bean poles live longer...lol...trust me

Aha thank you sir. I'm cutting down probably for another month or two just so I can drop some body fat so that when I bulk I don't get too fat. But would you suggest lifting heavy while cutting too?

I know I shouldn't really be putting my body at a deficit at such a young age but my face was so puffy and also my body I just couldn't continue bulking.
What bf% would you say I need to get to in order to bulk again?

Things you need to know before taking Steroids. It's 80% diet. At your age there you have no chance of having your diet worked out. Your training well looking at your picks it doesn't look like you train. You haven't worked threw any plateau's in diet or training. looks like your are gifted genetically and have a good base to start with. Take advantage of your natural hormones and enjoy being 19.

Hey bro, thanks for replying and haha yeah I have definitely had a lot of plateaus. My weakest part would probably be chest. when I was bulking the max I'd do on the barbell bench would be 80kg for 6 reps then I could never do more than that I tried doing different things but didn't work haha. I think I need to read a bit more on how to break plateaus and stuff too. I've been reading and taking notes all day about diet all day from this site. Will get to the workouts pretty soon.

however my legs are really strong for some reason even now that I'm cutting I'm still adding like a couple pounds to my deadlift and squat and for the leg press I'm adding about 10kg each week. I can leg press about 340kg, I know it's not a lot for you guys but for me that's insane I hit that yesterday for 10 reps and felt so good haha.

Your lean now...I M O but yes 10-12 is good. Bulking need not mean get fat

Yeah I definitely wanna get around 10% hopefully my abs will be visible , I want defined cheeks too haha.

When I do bulk next time I'm only going for a 300cLorie surplus and will eat more protein, I think I got more fat than muscle the last bulk was because I was eating so many carbs and not much protein and most days I'd eat like 600-700 calorie surplus

Hey guys what's up? Well ive just turned 19 years old am 5f 10 and weight 80kg 15% fb and I've been training for 3 years seriously. My workout routine usually involves training the muscle one a week. I hit legs and leg twice a day though. my diet has been pretty consistent and I've cut and bulked twice now. However Whenever I get lean in ripped but also kind flat since I don't have a lot of muscle. I have bulked slowly before and also fast and it has always just made me gain considerably more fT than muscle. I may have bad geneticsz. I do train hard and eat 6-7 clean meals a day. I'm just at the breaking point. I am seeing little to none gains in muscle however my strength is actually pretty decent. I do have a lot of protein carbs and fats. I've had personal trainers before and none has worked.

I have many friends who are huge and semi pro/ amateur body builders and I've spoken to one rarely and he has told me what I need to get bigger, he's reccomended dianabol as my first ever cycle. I've only spoken to him briefly as of now so he'll me to in depth tomorrow, however he has recommended dbol 3 pills daily I think he said g being each pill. He hasn't told me how long the cycle would be yet.

I am not naive and I do know the side effects and that's what I'm most worried about especially acne and gyno and jaundice. My goal is to gains Serious mass but also I want to be ripped, not to sound ignorant but like the ZYZZ LOOK. I read that around 20-30mg of dianabol for 8 weeks is good for a beginner however I'd like some advice on what to take so I can tell my friend. if I took 5mg a day a single pill would have cause a lot of side effects and also any muscle gains? I don't want to get too bloated as my goal is to get ripped and big. I would never do huge amounts of dosages as I'm self aware of the risks involved And if I was to get acne or gyno I would probably stop taking steroids forever loool but you don't know I might get addicted but I doubt it.

Sorry for the long messages and probably repeated but I just want to make sure I'm saying everything.

So year what would you guys reccomended me? Would 5mg a day be enough to build some noticeable muscle and also avoid some side effects?

Would dianabol be the best round to take for the first time and also would it be good to achieve my goal of building muscle and staying lean? Or would another steroid be better for this?

PS I've been told that steroids can make you build muscle And lose fat but if that ain't the case I guess il have to eat like a pig during the cycle and then cut. I'm planning only to do this for a very short time and then il probably stop. I just want to be aesthetically please and also I love the gym. Right now I'm around 15% body fat and currently I'm cutting down because my face is just really puffy.

Also do you guys need pics of what I look like?

What are your lift numbers? Squat, bench, deadlift? A lean natural, with good strength to weight ratio will look like he lifts. A good base of strength will set you up for good gains regardless of what kind of training routine you choose to try.(Hypertrophy/Strength/BB/Powerlifting)

You don't need to cut you don't have any mass. Your living in a delusion. Your not getting it because the experience you have is so limited. Bulk then cut. Your not eating enough to grow properly.

You don't need to cut you don't have any mass. Your living in a delusion. Your not getting it because the experience you have is so limited. Bulk then cut. Your not eating enough to grow properly.

exactly what i was thinking. cutting will just keep you small and youll wonder why youre not growing.

Yeah I definitely wanna get around 10% hopefully my abs will be visible , I want defined cheeks too haha.

ditch the idea of having abs for now, if your plan is to gain mass the abs will have to take a back seat for a while. really who cares if you have visible abs if you have 14 inch arms?

exactly what i was thinking. cutting will just keep you small and youll wonder why youre not growing.

ditch the idea of having abs for now, if your plan is to gain mass the abs will have to take a back seat for a while. really who cares if you have visible abs if you have 14 inch arms?
Abs on a skinny dude is like tits on a fat chick....it don't count for much

How true. If you want to bulk don't worry about your abs for now. work your abs and they will come out after you bulk and lean out. They will be there.
Keep your true BF% down with the right aerobics and your abs will show,

Back