1st cycle - Help! seeing problems!

Shitty deal brother. Research is the secret word for today. Finasteride will cause regrowth in some men who take it. Just be careful because it has some sexual side effects which seem to be down-played by big pharma.

I can guarantee that anyone running 160 eod will experince some level of hairloss.

160 EOD of what? test? Saying you "guarantee" is quite a bold statement. I ran 675 TPP + 450 NPP (12 weeks) + 50mg dbol (4 weeks) and I never lost any hair (none that i can notice anyway), the last month of the blast I even increased to 900mg TPP + 600 NPP and still have my hair. What about pros? There's still pros that have their hair and they run huge doses probably and they never come off. So according to what you're saying if you blast you lose your hair then when you cruise (dht comes down) it will come back in the case of pros? Or how do you explain that? or i suppose they could also be on fina or something no way for us to know. though i still don't agree with your "guarantee" if you were referring to 160 eod of test that's not even 600mg a week.

Last edited:
160 EOD of what? test? Saying you "guarantee" is quite a bold statement. I ran 675 TPP + 450 NPP (12 weeks) + 50mg dbol (4 weeks) and I never lost any hair (none that i can notice anyway), the last month of the blast I even increased to 900mg TPP + 600 NPP and still have my hair. What about pros? There's still pros that have their hair and they run huge doses probably and they never come off. So according to what you're saying if you blast you lose your hair then when you cruise (dht comes down) it will come back in the case of pros? Or how do you explain that? or i suppose they could also be on fina or something no way for us to know. though i still don't agree with your "guarantee" if you were referring to 160 eod of test that's not even 600mg a week.
Learn to read and don't put words in my mouth.

Learn to read and don't put words in my mouth.

Whatever asshole, I quoted exactly what you said. Maybe learn how to speak so what you say makes sense and doesn't get misinterpreted. Fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Whatever asshole, I quoted exactly what you said. Maybe learn how to speak so what you say makes sense and doesn't get misinterpreted. Fucking idiot.
Hahaha... another child unable to handle their cycle! You may want to look into a reading comprehension course in addition to your GED.

Only an idiot would misinterpret "some level of hairloss" for going bald.

So just a little bit of an update...

Day 7 of PCT and 14 days since last pin but my hair is still falling out. Not as bad as before but it's still pretty bad.

When the hell is this going to stop? Could it be something in my PCT thats causing this? maybe the forma?

Other than that, I feel great

So just a little bit of an update...

Day 7 of PCT and 14 days since last pin but my hair is still falling out. Not as bad as before but it's still pretty bad.

When the hell is this going to stop? Could it be something in my PCT thats causing this? maybe the forma?

Other than that, I feel great

Don't know much about.forma...
But you only had 2 weeks of test p...
So switch it to Clomid only pct...
It's recommended to do a Nolva/Clomid pct but some do Clomid only...
With what you.did I.THINK Clomid only would be fine...but the.hair loss doesn't immediately stop...be patient...it's a hard lesson to learn lol

What dosage of Clomid are you running?

Don't know much about.forma...
But you only had 2 weeks of test p...
So switch it to Clomid only pct...
It's recommended to do a Nolva/Clomid pct but some do Clomid only...
With what you.did I.THINK Clomid only would be fine...but the.hair loss doesn't immediately stop...be patient...it's a hard lesson to learn lol

What dosage of Clomid are you running?

Yeah I can tell haha

and i'm running 30mg clomid ED with breakfast

Yeah I can tell haha

and i'm running 30mg clomid ED with breakfast

Typical Clomid is 4 weeks at 75/75/50/50

So if you are about to start week 2 of Clomid jump it to 75 this week and 50 for the next 2.
Just.monitor sides...emotional sides as well as blurred Visio..

I dont know much about forma so I can't tell you if I'd drop it or not but I do believe Clomid only is acceptable in your case

Typical Clomid is 4 weeks at 75/75/50/50

So if you are about to start week 2 of Clomid jump it to 75 this week and 50 for the next 2.
Just.monitor sides...emotional sides as well as blurred Visio..

I dont know much about forma so I can't tell you if I'd drop it or not but I do believe Clomid only is acceptable in your case

Yeah, I just figured since I didn't complete an actual cycle I didn't need the full dosage but I'll bump it up to 75 this week and see how I feel.

I'll try to do more research on forma and see if that could be contributing to it

Yeah, I just figured since I didn't complete an actual cycle I didn't need the full dosage but I'll bump it up to 75 this week and see how I feel.

I'll try to do more research on forma and see if that could be contributing to it

Doubt it but research.never hurts lol
And if not 75 at least run it 50 for the next 3 weeks...that should be fine as well

you are to young i would have taken advantage of ur full natty test.levels man!!! .. once u recover.. gice.it atleast 2-3 more years then run a full light cycle

regenpure dr shampoo, kill dht in the scalp

cool i'll give it a try thanks

you are to young i would have taken advantage of ur full natty test.levels man!!! .. once u recover.. gice.it atleast 2-3 more years then run a full light cycle

I totally agree man, I let my friend talk me into it and it is probably one of the poorer decisions i've made so far haha

I do want to cycle when i turn 25 but I'm a little aprehensive to used test now since I am so sensitive to DHT buildup it seems. And i'm not really into finasteride -- some of those horror stories scare the shit outta me :worried:

Last edited:
Back