1st Cycle just looking for a bit of advice and such

tesivo

Just wanting to get some more information or guidence if doing things right or wrong

Test/Dbol Cycle

12 week cycle

weeks 1-12 pinning test enanthate 250mg/1ml twice per week ( curious if i should do every 3 days or just twice a week like Monday + Thursday)
weeks 1-5 30mg dianabol every day

Eod aromasin 12.5mg ( this i am doing week 1-12 should i also include it in PCT ? and i was going to wait 2 weeks after cycle before starting the PCT should i still be using aromasin during those 2 weeks or not ? )

PCT
week 1-2 100mg clomid per day 40mg Nolva per day
week 3-4 50mg clomid per day 20mg Nolva per day

Thank you in advance for all help

Looks like you’ve done a little research, good for you, but you are still not quite there yet.

1st cycles should always be T only.

Monday/Thursday will be fine

Your AI dose is all dependent upon your body. Blood work is the only way to know.

2 weeks post last pin to start your pct may be a little quick.

100mg clomid is unnecessary. Start at 50 then drop to 25.

What you are missing:
Precycle labs- (this will be your 1 chance to get true natty labs)
Midcycle labs- (vital for checking your health and managing you E)
HCG- (ran from start to pct...you will be glad you did come recovery time)
Stats- (really need to know more about you and your goals for better advice. Some guys won’t give any without it 1st)

Do yourself a huge favor and don’t start pinning until you’ve done some more research
Good luck

Welcome bro! I would save the dbol for later cycles as first cycles should only be test a or c only alone with hcg and an Ai. Be sure to get bloodworks before you start your cycle to establish your baselines.

There is no need to do an Ai during pct, best to read up the First cycle sticky thread at the top of the forum to nail that pct nolva and clomid need. https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ners-guid***********-proper-nutrition-3j.html
and as main man said above dont start pinning until youve done the rest of your hw. Good luck man!

Listen to these guys ^^^^^^^^^, the advice is right on.

Make sure your pause after last shot is a legit two weeks, as in 14 days. Don't just wait for start of week #14 which would be 10 after last shot. If you can wait three weeks that's slightly better in my opinion.

No need for 100 clomid, 50 tops. If you are concerned about it just tack another week at 1/2 doses onto the end with 25 clomid and 20 nolva.

Yes, keep taking the AI in those gap days, then stop when starting clomid/nolva.

Just wanting to get some more information or guidence if doing things right or wrong

Test/Dbol Cycle

12 week cycle

weeks 1-12 pinning test enanthate 250mg/1ml twice per week ( curious if i should do every 3 days or just twice a week like Monday + Thursday)
weeks 1-5 30mg dianabol every day

Eod aromasin 12.5mg ( this i am doing week 1-12 should i also include it in PCT ? and i was going to wait 2 weeks after cycle before starting the PCT should i still be using aromasin during those 2 weeks or not ? )

PCT
week 1-2 100mg clomid per day 40mg Nolva per day
week 3-4 50mg clomid per day 20mg Nolva per day

Thank you in advance for all help

Looking forward to your stats.

Back