1st cycle sustanon Type 2 Diabetic

ilufsr

Hello Guys, I am a 37 years old Type 2 Diabetic from last 6 years, i have been physically very active all these years but started to seriously lift from last 5 months, i have seen good improvement in my self and want to take my body to the next level, I am 5"11 / 220 LBS & 24% body fat, I am not on Insulin, i am just taking 250mg tablet twice a day & my blood sugar levels are in absolute control, i am on low carb high protein & moderate fat diet from last few months which has helped me to loose a considerable amount of weight, after giving a lot of thought i have decided to start my first cycle sustanon 250 mg ( only testosterone), i would like to take your views on results / side effects and precautions during my cycle, i have taken testosterone booster capsules for a month and it helped me to lift some weight, i am really looking forward for some good pumps.. will this be beneficial for me ?? kindly advice. Thanks

Hello Guys, I am a 37 years old Type 2 Diabetic from last 6 years, i have been physically very active all these years but started to seriously lift from last 5 months, i have seen good improvement in my self and want to take my body to the next level, I am 5"11 / 220 LBS & 24% body fat, I am not on Insulin, i am just taking 250mg tablet twice a day & my blood sugar levels are in absolute control, i am on low carb high protein & moderate fat diet from last few months which has helped me to loose a considerable amount of weight, after giving a lot of thought i have decided to start my first cycle sustanon 250 mg ( only testosterone), i would like to take your views on results / side effects and precautions during my cycle, i have taken testosterone booster capsules for a month and it helped me to lift some weight, i am really looking forward for some good pumps.. will this be beneficial for me ?? kindly advice. Thanks

I would stay away from sustanon. Mixing esters makes it incredibly hard to keep your blood levels stable. Since you're a diabetic I'm sure you're familiar with insulin needles. Ideal would be to use testosterone enanthate or cypionate, and split your dosage in 3 or 4 dosages split through the week (once every 2 days 0,5 ml would be a good dosage) With enanthate 250mg this would equal to around 400mg a week, which is a good starting dose. 250mg's of test is going to give you only slight benefits over natural. You could start for a few weeks on 250mg to ease in to it, but I don't think you'll see much side effects at 400mg's a week with your diet. Stay away from salt and should you still start holding water or experiencing gyno take aromasin. No need to take anything until you do experience too much side effects. I doubt you will anyways, so no need to lower estrogen. higher estrogen helps build muscle to some extent. I don't recommend injecting less than twice a week to keep your blood levels as stable as possible. The more stable you can keep them the less side effects you will experience.

Also when you're injecting with insulin needles don't inject in areas with a lot of fat, or use a 1 inch needle so you actually go deep enough in to the muscle.

Also how long are you looking to run this? I'd suggest anywhere from 10-16 weeks. You'll see crazy results if you stick to your diet and work out hard. And by sticking to your diet I mean eating as much clean food as you can. You're more likely to under-eat than to over-eat on-cycle. There's quite a few more dieting tips to get into to get more out of your cycle but you're on the right track with this. The pumps after 4-5 weeks will be insane and you'll definitely feel big after 10-16 weeks. If you plan to keep your gains your post cycle therapy is very important. Just nolvadex and HCG will suffice at moderate dosages. There's plenty of information available here but should you need help with the complete overview of everything shoot me a PM

I would stay away from sustanon. Mixing esters makes it incredibly hard to keep your blood levels stable. Since you're a diabetic I'm sure you're familiar with insulin needles. Ideal would be to use testosterone enanthate or cypionate, and split your dosage in 3 or 4 dosages split through the week (once every 2 days 0,5 ml would be a good dosage) With enanthate 250mg this would equal to around 400mg a week, which is a good starting dose. 250mg's of test is going to give you only slight benefits over natural. You could start for a few weeks on 250mg to ease in to it, but I don't think you'll see much side effects at 400mg's a week with your diet. Stay away from salt and should you still start holding water or experiencing gyno take aromasin. No need to take anything until you do experience too much side effects. I doubt you will anyways, so no need to lower estrogen. higher estrogen helps build muscle to some extent. I don't recommend injecting less than twice a week to keep your blood levels as stable as possible. The more stable you can keep them the less side effects you will experience.

Also when you're injecting with insulin needles don't inject in areas with a lot of fat, or use a 1 inch needle so you actually go deep enough in to the muscle.

Also how long are you looking to run this? I'd suggest anywhere from 10-16 weeks. You'll see crazy results if you stick to your diet and work out hard. And by sticking to your diet I mean eating as much clean food as you can. You're more likely to under-eat than to over-eat on-cycle. There's quite a few more dieting tips to get into to get more out of your cycle but you're on the right track with this. The pumps after 4-5 weeks will be insane and you'll definitely feel big after 10-16 weeks. If you plan to keep your gains your post cycle therapy is very important. Just nolvadex and HCG will suffice at moderate dosages. There's plenty of information available here but should you need help with the complete overview of everything shoot me a PM

Thanks sir, this piece of advice is a great help, i am looking for a 12 week cycle for a start, would definitely keep your advice in mind and keep you posted about the progress..

Thanks sir, this advice will definitely help me to go in the right direction, i am looking for a start of 12 weeks of cycle, will keep you posted regarding the progress and more queries regarding my cycle, thanks once again

can you please elaborate what should i exactly take & what quantity should it be? i am still new to this so looking forward to gain as much info as i can .. thanks

I disagree that taking 400 to 500 mg/wk test without an AI is a good practice, especially with 24% body fat. With that kind of body fat you will want to keep estrogen clamped down, and you will want to calibrate your dosage via blood work.

Check out the first cycle sticky, it details what to do exactly. https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

You can't say that, because he is at 24% BF, his estrogen is gonna go through the roof. Sure it makes it more likely but the dosage is LOW. Especially when you split the injections in 3-5 per week side effects will be virtually non-existing. Yeah sure if you inject 500mg of test once a week you're gonna bloat but it's not the right way to take hormones in the first place.

Back