1st cycle

Dollarbill025

Hello all, I have been reading this forum for a few days now and I can not find the answers I am looking for. So here's what I have been doing and what I have been told as well as what I have purchased.

1st I'm 28 years old I weigh 318 lbs my body fat is 30% I'm 6'5". My main goal is to drop body fat while adding lean muscle. I have been back in the gym for a month going 3-4 times a week. I just started doing Cardio in the mornings before heading to work. I spend 30 mins trying to keep my heart rate around 150bpm.

I have been eating 5-6 times a day keeping my cals under 2700 per day I try to keep the fat content down as well. so far I have lost 15 lbs.

2nd A friend suggested, I cycle for 8 weeks with winstrol 50 mg eod and 3-4 IU's of hgh eod. I was told that this combo would really help me get to my goals which are to weigh 250-260 and be around 15-12% BF. So I took the plunge I bought the winstrol and hgh. (wow was that like breaking a window)

My question is will this combo be effective?
I have read many posts and it seems to me that I should add some test for better results.

2nd question is. If I add the test to this how much of a difference will it make?

3rd question is. Was my friend putting me on the right path?

4th question is. If this not going to really improve my results what should I be doing?

Thank you.

Hello all, I have been reading this forum for a few days now and I can not find the answers I am looking for. So here's what I have been doing and what I have been told as well as what I have purchased.

1st I'm 28 years old I weigh 318 lbs my body fat is 30% I'm 6'5". My main goal is to drop body fat while adding lean muscle. I have been back in the gym for a month going 3-4 times a week. I just started doing Cardio in the mornings before heading to work. I spend 30 mins trying to keep my heart rate around 150bpm.

I have been eating 5-6 times a day keeping my cals under 2700 per day I try to keep the fat content down as well. so far I have lost 15 lbs.

2nd A friend suggested, I cycle for 8 weeks with winstrol 50 mg eod and 3-4 IU's of hgh eod. I was told that this combo would really help me get to my goals which are to weigh 250-260 and be around 15-12% BF. So I took the plunge I bought the winstrol and hgh. (wow was that like breaking a window)

My question is will this combo be effective?
I have read many posts and it seems to me that I should add some test for better results.

2nd question is. If I add the test to this how much of a difference will it make?

3rd question is. Was my friend putting me on the right path?

4th question is. If this not going to really improve my results what should I be doing?

Thank you.

Well the first thing most are going to say is that you are not suppose to do a cycle until your bodyfat is under 15 %.

I started my cycle at about 18-19% so I cant say that you shouldnt but you have to be more prepared because when you have more bodyfat you will be more prone to gyno.

All the pro's will tell you to always have test for the base of your cycle, and there are many reasons for that.

Oral only cycles are considered a no-no. They are also really bad for your liver. You should always take something for your liver such as Liv-52 or milk thistle. This would help reduce the toxins that will accumulate in your liver.

Most will also tell you to run test only for your first cycle. The biggest reason for this is to learn how it will effect you body since it will be the base of any future cycles. The problem with putting 2 compounds in your body on the first go-round is that if side effects were to arise you will not know which compound is causing those side effects.

Someone who choses to do a cycle with a bf% higher than the recomended 15% will need to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromatose inhibitor) throughout the cycle ad post cycle therapy (pct). Most agree that Aromasin is the number 1 preffered Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because of its strength verse side effects.

Winstrol (stanozolol) is bad for your joints. Everyone will tell you that steroids are not a fat burner.

I am in ending week 6 of my test only cycle and it is not making me lose weight. My strength is up-but I have not gained or lost signifant weight.

Whatever you choose just proceed with caution because of your circumstances.

Ad great Job on the loss of those 15 lbs naturally!

And the HGH question... You need a lot of HGH for a long period of time (like 6 months i think) to get real benefits from it. It is really expensive to do a full cycle. Unless you are a professional athlete training for an event the cost/benefit makes AAS a much better choice. Most people that try a cycle of HGH say they do not see the benefits but that could be because most people are not willing to shell out the cash it takes to do a full cycle of HGH.

Back