1st time blast cruise cycle

beast hombre

View attachment 567661Just joined the site and looking forward to being active part of this site knowing there are many sites.
so lets get to it. Im 28 and I have had 5 cycles under my belt since i was 22. 2 years ago was my last cycle at 26. i took these two years to really perfect my diet and training. Managed to maintain my weight of 220lbs naturally. My question is regard a cruise and blast cycle. Ive talked to a few bodybuilder friends and it came down to doing 2 months(8 weeks) blast and cruise(sort off)off for a month. During that one month off i would wait the first two weeks for the long esters to clear. then 3rd week blast HCG basically to not starve my nuts and so i won't be desensitized form the great 4 week rest then again start different compounds the next two months. So 4 cycles per year. I'm experienced with most compounds and get constant blood work done before during and after cycles. I also have access to anything and money is not the issue when planning my cycles. PLEASE ANY veterans or PEOPLe who have actually done this type of blast cruise or any other blast cruise recommendations THANK you

Stats
28 years
6'2
225lbs
15-20% i like looking more beast(bear mode as you can say)
diet 4000-4500 a day 300-350protien/400-600 carbs/100-125 fat

blood work 675 ml /baseline off gear

blood work 3 weeks into cycle 1500/ probably up now
E2-17ml perfect for estrogen
-blood work attached in image-

current cycle
test E 600 mg a week 1-8weeks
deca 300 a week 1-8weeks
anadrol(oxymentalone) 100mg 1-6 weeks
weeks 8-12 privoron or anadrol-to keep full and come down not so hard

blast 2 months cruise 1 month
looking to start HCG 2 weeks after last injection
1500 for the 3rd week
chilling the 4 week

then getting back on with different compounds

Blast and cruise usually refers to being on TRT like i am.
I run about 400 mg/week in my cruise phase, then blast a cycle for about 18 weeks, twice a year .

the way you wanna do it sounds like lots of ups and downs...

You know that nutrition is the most important factor here, along with training and good life habits...

Why dont you do regular 12-15 weeks cycle, and do 10 -12 off ?
Is there really a gain to make at 28 by running 6 cycles per year ?

We usually say time on = time off ( ok you may tweak it a LITTLE bit imo, but not too much )
Unless you want to go permanently on the gear...but thats another story

Also, you take a lot of drol imo... you should go for more durable gain gear, like var or Tbol for example...

Just my 2c

/cheers

Thanks for reply(trust) I have done the regular 12-15 weeks cycle and I don’t like going through pct crazy hormones/ and just to get back on in 12 more weeks. I don’t plan on having kids and don’t mind being on TRT. I’m just looking at it from the best point of view seeing there are so many ways to do blast and cruise. I understand how you say it’s to many cycles I only wrote that because I don’t want to affect my sex life too much and thought by running HCG you can keep the boys full ect. I’m on my 5th week so far on this cycle so I have plenty time to make changes or adjust as needed. Like I said I don’t mind being on TRT just want to do it the best way possibly. Thanks!

Also, you take a lot of drol imo... you should go for more durable gain gear, like var or Tbol for example...

Just my 2c

/cheers[/QUOTE]

Also I was doing that much anadrol because I don’t do good with dbol I get nose bleeds and loss of appetite. You recommend provirion/tbol or var? I’m on my 3 week of androl so I can switch over to something else. I do feel sometimes that anadrol is a little weak. 100mg a day 2 pills

Let me make a couple of Points here from my own Personal Experience.

1 ~ Yes ~ you can Blast and Cruise even though you aren't on TRT ~ though there is a Price to be Paid for doing so.
You can impact the Long-Term health of your HPTA, and when you finally do PCT off.
You may find that getting back to Natty, is a Long and Laborious feat.
2 ~ then you may also find that your Natty Test has taken a Big Hit from what it was previously to you Blasting and Cruising.

I was on a Blast and Cruise for around 1 1/2 years in total.
My Natty Test dropped over 200 Pt's from what it was before I started.
And it took me around 4 Months to recover, felt like Crap................................. JP
P.S.
Also, you need to be doing an LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone while you are On-Cycle to get an Accurate measurement.

The ECLIA Method that you are doing now is Capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl.
And you can't tell if your Gear is Legit with this method of testing.
The LC/MS-MS version isn't Capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl.

Let me make a couple of Points here from my own Personal Experience.

1 ~ Yes ~ you can Blast and Cruise even though you aren't on TRT ~ though there is a Price to be Paid for doing so.
You can impact the Long-Term health of your HPTA, and when you finally do PCT off.
You may find that getting back to Natty, is a Long and Laborious feat.
2 ~ then you may also find that your Natty Test has taken a Big Hit from what it was previously to you Blasting and Cruising.

I was on a Blast and Cruise for around 1 1/2 years in total.
My Natty Test dropped over 200 Pt's from what it was before I started.
And it took me around 4 Months to recover, felt like Crap................................. JP
P.S.
Also, you need to be doing an LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone while you are On-Cycle to get an Accurate measurement.

The ECLIA Method that you are doing now is Capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl.
And you can't tell if your Gear is Legit with this method of testing.
The LC/MS-MS version isn't Capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl.

Good to know about the testing I knew there was total testosterone and free testosterone testing not the other ones you mentioned. Although the first time I tested it was 675ng/dL and that test I posted was 1,500 so it did increase. Bodybuilding/fitness is something I have been into since 13. So I wanted to do blast and cruise from now on. Are you saying the benefits don’t outway the risk. My estrogen levels are pretty good. You say I might affect the htpa? Will that still be a problem if I am on trt for rest of life. And what are your thoughts on doing HCG during cruise does that help at all with these issues you mentioned?

Nutrition comes first and foremost in any cycle and workout plan along with a solid training plan and the lisfestyle of a priest.
If it where me i would do a simple 12-15 weeks cycle follwed by 10 -12 weeks off to recover and keep your hard aquired (and expensive) gains.

Like my boy nicky says...
Its all about diet... Figure out beforehand what you can stomach for 4 months straight.
I'm building my plan months before even starting next cycle....

Took being stubborn and 2 cycles to realize its all about food and diet... Eat eat eat and eat some more.

1-12 test e 500mg nandeca 500mg

4-8 add the oral

or at least flip flop that test to deca ratio you got

Imo

Back