1st Var Only cycle/ bikini prep

BB562

Hello there.

I'm about to prep for my third show next week. It will be 14 weeks out from the show.

I researched some information and still need answers. Hope some of you can help.

1. I researched and found that 6 weeks cycle is a good time. So.. when should I start my cycle? 6 weeks out or start now for 6 weeks, then rest for 4 weeks, and then start again for 4 weeks.

2. People take it at AM and PM. Can I just take it in the AM only since I workout in the morning? (My husband said I might have a trouble with sleep if I take it at night)

3. For the dose, should I start with 5mg or 2.5mg to see the side effects first? (I have both 5mg and 10mg)

That's all questions I have for now.

Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the board :wavey:

First it is always good if you give us your complete stats.
wt
BF%
some history of cycles and training experience
Please clarify male or female ? sorry but I don't understand :scratchhe

If male why are you not doing any Test. Your body need the test to function correctly and you could do some Test Prop that will begin working in your system quickly. With that in mind you should start immediately.

Also the most important thing as you probably well know is diet...just wanted to throw that in, not offending your knowledge .

Last edited:
great for you hope it goes well with you, but as it was stated above ^^^ we need your stats to properly give you any type of assistance.

I'm going to assume you are a female, and since you are prepping for your 3rd show I'm also going to assume you are fit and not much body fat.

So having said that, stats really don't matter. 5'2" or 6'1" same thing applies. I know that's debatable, but really for a woman the standing advice seems to be start at 5mg var, and possibly go up to 10.

Check the female thread, it has great info on what to watch out for regarding virilization. Read this sticky, then read the others too.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/w...ation-level-you-can-live-while-using-aas.html

Back