200mg prop

jarbulldog said:
is it hard to keep 200mg prop suspended or will it cash, i was thinking about making prop at 200

Well, if you are using oil, ba, and bb to make it, i think that it will require a lot of ba and bb to hold and it will be some very painful stuff. I am currently messing with Dazed's solution to make it at 200mg/ml, it held for 2 days, i added 5ml bb and it held for 3 weeks then crashed. House1 was able to make it at 200mg/ml with dazeds solution. He suggested that the humidity where i was keeping it caused it to crash, so i re heated it and am keeping it in a cool dry place to see how long it holds, it's been a week so far and still holding.

NYC

jarbulldog said:
is it hard to keep 200mg prop suspended or will it cash, i was thinking about making prop at 200

it will be a solution not a suspension. should hold with 5% ba and 15% bb. might hurt a tad though. even if it dont hold you can reheat everytime and its still test.

this is why i prefer long ester test over short esters or no esters. i can make test enan at 500mg/ml relatively pain free and only have to inject 1-2 times per week instead of every day or eod with the prop.

Back