25 years old, recommendations for cycle

g8tr

Good morning. I have a few questions on cycling and was hoping to get some help.

25 years old, 144 lbs currently. Iv been working out on/off for the past few years, had hernia surgery about year and a half and just starting to get back into the routine again. I am not very big at all. Which is why I'm here. I feel like no matter how much I work out, I don't see any size difference over time, probably because Im not eating enough. I am using my fitness pal to help me achieve 3,200 calories per day as my goal right now. Im hoping to get up to 160 or so at least.

Im working out about 3-4 times per week. No cardio.

Friends of mine recommended me to start a cycle of test and deca or test/Anavar.

My question, will the test give me the strength and drive I need as soon as I start taking it? I don't have YEARS experience in the gym, hence my size... so Im wondering if its ok if I start taking it right away. I have several friends who are on its they are nice size and they seem to know what they're doing but I feel comfortable coming here.

One told me to go to the male clinic here in town to get my blood work and get test from.

All help is appreciated :)

Thanks in advanced.

- B

You really gotta nail the diet. If your not getting the amount of food needed to gain, you simply will not gain. Not even with steroids.

You really gotta nail the diet. If your not getting the amount of food needed to gain, you simply will not gain. Not even with steroids.

This.

How tall are you? 144lbs is awfully small.

144lbs and Consistant training dont go together. My friends who are this small typically dont know what they are doing nutrition-wise nor have any clue on how to properly train. They train off and on because when they DO lift, they dont see the results they want, because of what I just wrote.

Dont wanna sound like a douche, but you'd fit right into this category.

Steroids arent magic. If you dont understand the process of building muscle naturally, then you wont gain and keep from steroids.

not offense but don't cycle . not for another 5 years or till you reach 200 lbs. getting blood work done is a great idea. THEN MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE RESULTS. At you age your Testosterone is at the highest it is every going to be Testosterone thins people out. Its all about Diet. not totally calories but also grams of protein consumed at the right time. Spend the money for a professional diet plan. if you cant gain without the drugs you won't keep the gains with out them. even wit the drugs it's 80% diet.

We have a great diet consultant here check out the diet forum. or visit his site 3J's Nutrition

at your age you may just have a high metabolism. I did till I was 27. I was also 25 pound heavier though.

This.

How tall are you? 144lbs is awfully small.

144lbs and Consistant training dont go together. My friends who are this small typically dont know what they are doing nutrition-wise nor have any clue on how to properly train. They train off and on because when they DO lift, they dont see the results they want, because of what I just wrote.

Dont wanna sound like a douche, but you'd fit right into this category.

Steroids arent magic. If you dont understand the process of building muscle naturally, then you wont gain and keep from steroids.

So what would you recommend? Keep lifting and just keep eating?

Iv been following 3J's articles and have been exchanging emails recently. Im following his all body workout routine and getting some pointers from what he suggests to eat according to his blog.

But lets say I start running test/dbol, and I made sure that my caloric intake was met on a daily basis, I would see quick changes to my size right??

Iv been following 3J's articles and have been exchanging emails recently. Im following his all body workout routine and getting some pointers from what he suggests to eat according to his blog.

But lets say I start running test/dbol, and I made sure that my caloric intake was met on a daily basis, I would see quick changes to my size right??
possible.

Maybe.
Are you going to keep those "changes" most likely not. And is it going to be a waste of time and money for you. Most likely

I did nearly 3 years of research beforw i did my cycle.
Years later, i realize i should have done more research on nutrition.

Again. The fact that you have been lifting inconsistently and only weigh 144lbs means you are a far way from being ready.

Youre 25. So basically youre not going to take anyones advice. But if you cant naturally break 185lbs, then you have no business even thinking of running gear.

On another note. My gf is 5'0 and roughly 135lbs. And lifts more than most "men" i see at the gym. She has nearly a full 6-pack at 125lbs.
So mind you, a 5'0 woman nearly weighs as much as you, most likely has more muscle mass than you. Naturally. And even after breaking her arm.
Not to insult you, but im trying to show you how far behind the curve u are.

Last edited:
So what would you recommend? Keep lifting and just keep eating?

Absolutely!!

Your diet needs to be in check BEFORE starting gear. As does your training and rest.

You should know, by experience, how to easily gain weight, maintain weight, and cut weight. Diet is the #1 thing you need to know how to do. If you don't know how based on your experience, how to gain muscle mass naturally, then you'll be very disappointed if you start gear.

Keep it simple. Limit the variety.

Example:

2C white rice, 8 oz cooked chicken, 4T olive oil, 1 muscle milk = 1285 cal

For packing on size, aim at gaining 1-2 lbs per week and adjust as you see fit.

As everyone has said Diet...however diet won't do it along. My guess is you don't really know how to train. At your age and even natural with a good diet and a good HARD training routine for putting on mass you should gain.

You say 144lbs well at 6 ft not good but at 5 ft not bad. SO how do we know if we don't know your height ?

Yes, the Dbol will put size on you fast, but a lot of bloat. What you keep in the end is a different story.

guys, thank you very much for your help. i was searching for such kind of information for a long time now. by the way, i am also 25 years old and i have pretty much the same needs. would you mind if i ask you some questions about my needs based on my body measurements?

Back