2nd cycle Test E / EQ advice

Nyce0

5'10"
203lb
Roughly 13% BF
Around 3000 calories

This will be my second cycle first cycle was about 14 weeks at 400mg test cyp pinned 200mgx2 a week made great results off just that went up to about 220 from about 198 I'm back down to around 203ish it's been about 2 months gonna give it maybe 1 more month before jumping on my second cycle

Second cycle will be Test E 500-600mg and EQ 500-600 mg looking to run about 20 weeks will toss in some Winny 1/2 way 3/4 the way into it .... along with 500iu hcg the entire time and .25 adex Ed .....and wash it down with some clomid PCT

Unfortunately my current product is only 250mg/ml for both test and eq so running 600mg is gonna take some stressful measuring lol

my questions are

Can I run equal test to eq ratio? Or will the test have to be atleast 100mg higher then the eq?

Should I pin the eq x2 a week even tho it has a long Ester?

Can I mix the test and eq in same syringe ?

Should I pin on separate days?

And say test right glute EQ left glute?

I have done my research but always get conflicting Info easier to ask and receive

I was also thinking of running either CLEN or an ECA stack for the next month leading up to the cycle to help burn as much fat off to start the cycle lean any idea on that???

Back