300mg Test cyp working wonders on my first cycle

mruniverse@1

Plan on doing a 14 week test cyp only cycle 1.2ml (300mg) once a week and a 3 week Nolvadex as pct. Am into week 8 now having great results but could always be better. But hey its a start and I'm stoked with current results. I'm under the guidance of a coach whom I trust and he advised starting with a low dose to response. See my stats:

Lifting exp: 10 years (natural for 9)
BF% prior to cycle: 18%
Weight prior to cycle: 82kg
BF% after 6 weeks: 14%
Weight after 6 weeks: 84kg
Blood test prior to cycle: everything seems Ok besides a slightly elevated cholesterol levels. But that has changed now due to cleaner eating (will do a hormonal test soon)

Nutrition wise I'm actually on a low calorie meal plan. This is to try and drop BF and increase lean mass. Especially since I started on a slightly highish BF%. It seems to be working dropped 3.5% BF and gained 4kg lean muscle. currently on 14% BF. I'm planning on doing a show next year so to start prep at a lower BF would be great. The dose might be low or entry level buts it's working and that's it for my first ever cycle. PCT for 3 weeks and the rest of would be or mostly nutrition and to continue hitting it hard in gym in order to maintain most of the muscle gained. The want to add more goods to cycle was there but I've fought that urge and will look into that next cycle. Will keep updated on progress.

For now I don't "feel" the need for HCG. I don't feel suppressed in any way. And at the moment everything seems to be working and clicking. It's not a heavy first cycle. And I'm the Guinea pig my own experiment lol

For now I don't "feel" the need for HCG. I don't feel suppressed in any way. And at the moment everything seems to be working and clicking. l'll use nolva only this cycle and see its effects if needed ill add clomid next cycle. planning pct at least 3 weeks after last shot. its not a heavy first cycle. And I'm the Guinea pig my own experiment

Good for you man . Alot of people will advise around lower dose cycles . Especially for a first for sure . But thats good . Ride that out man . Its about getting the most out of the least . Then next u can bump it up a bit . But wisely said by some ... if it isnt broken , dont fix it .... for as long as u can ride that. Train hard man . have fun

I think 300mgs is a decent dosage for growth especially if it's good stuff. If I were you I would include hcg in the next cycle though, your not going to feel suppressed until it is to late. You would start to feel side effects after your pct. Good luck with the cycle I think it's really smart your not starting off at higher dosages.

Hey , welcome to the board. ,:wavey:

Great to hear a post as yours. FYI: you do realize you are shut down. ? NO problem just saying cause low or high dose recovery will be the same. :)

Are you familiar with all the possible unwanted sides to high Estradiol in men (E2). ? Many more sides then just Gyn. So if not familiar with the side you need to get educated with that, for one. AT 300mgs wk you may not need an AI but you didn't mention it. You should be equipped with an AI. And stay on top of your BW. to control your Estrogen.

In so far as more compounds you don't need more then say Test and maybe a 4 week kick starter compound with future cycles. Listen for the most part no one really needs more then 3 compounds until way advanced and or competing. A guy should know his body and have a specific goal and extensive knowledge of the steroid profiles before needing more compounds.

You are off to a good start., we congratulate you. Be patient , stay with us here on O'logy with your updates. Let us follow your cycle. We at O'logy suggest the safest way to use AAS, so please come and ask our critique before you take any bro-science advice. If your coach is good he will entertain that you reach out to the members on here to get experienced and knowledgeable input.

Good Luck
OMM

Back