3rd cycle suggestions and hcg problems

Milkandgear

Hey everyone,

I'm 24 years old, 3 years consistent training sitting at around 215lbs 5'11" (maybe 15% bf). I'm currently on my second cycle and already looking forward to planning my next cycle. I'm looking for a simple cutting cycle to mainly help me keep the gains during a cut. If anyone wants to suggest something, I'm open to listening.

In other news... My first cycle was just straight up test e 500mg/wk with 500iu/wk hcg and adex all during, then nolva for pct. For this cycle I'm on right now, it's the same, but with an added dbol kicker for 4 weeks. The dbol gave me crazy high blood pressure but that's for another story. Right now, even with this hcg dosage, I've experienced a good amount of testicular atrophy. I'm worried for the now little guys. I've heard high dosages of hcg can ruin your sensitivity and screw you in the future. I don't want to have that, but should I increase the hcg dose a little or maintain the dosage, then blast the hcg once I'm done my cycle? I have not gotten blood work done, but I might do it soon. Thanks.

Like Nicky said, add the clomid to your pct. As far as your HCG dose, from my reading you can over sensitive with higher doses. This is why the suggestion is to run the lower dose throughout your cycle as allowed to just blasting 5000iu during your pct. I’ve seen where some guys push their weekly cycle dose to 800iu, but I haven’t seen any bloodwork to prove or disprove its any better than 500iu.
In regards to your cutting cycle, it’s mostly all diet based. Control your E and proper diet and a T only cut would be enough. I like to live by the rule “less is more”. Most “cutting” compounds like mas, var, winny, ect. are designer drugs for competitors (just my opinion based on my limited experience). If you have to run a 2nd compound, Eq is a good compound to provide lean gains, but it does require a long cycle and you’ll most definitely have to donate blood.
Good Luck
P.S. I can’t run d-bol either, Bp goes crazy

Like Nicky said, add the clomid to your pct. As far as your HCG dose, from my reading you can over sensitive with higher doses. This is why the suggestion is to run the lower dose throughout your cycle as allowed to just blasting 5000iu during your pct. I***8217;ve seen where some guys push their weekly cycle dose to 800iu, but I haven***8217;t seen any bloodwork to prove or disprove its any better than 500iu.
In regards to your cutting cycle, it***8217;s mostly all diet based. Control your E and proper diet and a T only cut would be enough. I like to live by the rule ***8220;less is more***8221;. Most ***8220;cutting***8221; compounds like mas, var, winny, ect. are designer drugs for competitors (just my opinion based on my limited experience). If you have to run a 2nd compound, Eq is a good compound to provide lean gains, but it does require a long cycle and you***8217;ll most definitely have to donate blood.
Good Luck
P.S. I can***8217;t run d-bol either, Bp goes crazy
blast 5000iu during pct? how exactly would you do that?

blast 5000iu during pct? how exactly would you do that?
Not really sure what you are asking? Standard protocol is 500iu a week (250iu split). Some older/other thinking was just to blast large quantities (something like 500iu Ed x 10d) at the front of pct to jumpstart your nuts.
Maybe I didn’t lay that out enough or you were thinking I was saying something else?

Not really sure what you are asking? Standard protocol is 500iu a week (250iu split). Some older/other thinking was just to blast large quantities (something like 500iu Ed x 10d) at the front of pct to jumpstart your nuts.
Maybe I didn***8217;t lay that out enough or you were thinking I was saying something else?
def was thinking you were saying something else.. lol

i dont like to blast at the end.. better to run through cycle

Like Nicky said, add the clomid to your pct. As far as your HCG dose, from my reading you can over sensitive with higher doses. This is why the suggestion is to run the lower dose throughout your cycle as allowed to just blasting 5000iu during your pct. I***8217;ve seen where some guys push their weekly cycle dose to 800iu, but I haven***8217;t seen any bloodwork to prove or disprove its any better than 500iu.
In regards to your cutting cycle, it***8217;s mostly all diet based. Control your E and proper diet and a T only cut would be enough. I like to live by the rule ***8220;less is more***8221;. Most ***8220;cutting***8221; compounds like mas, var, winny, ect. are designer drugs for competitors (just my opinion based on my limited experience). If you have to run a 2nd compound, Eq is a good compound to provide lean gains, but it does require a long cycle and you***8217;ll most definitely have to donate blood.
Good Luck
P.S. I can***8217;t run d-bol either, Bp goes crazy

we do not pin HCG during pct.

we do not pin HCG during pct.

You too?...lol. What is in my post that is suggesting that? Maybe it’s the typo that says “allowed” instead of “apposed”. Again to clarify OP if I confused you: your thinking of blasting large doses of HCG during PCT is old thinking and counterintuitive. Stick with the 500iu weekly, or you may ask around to some other members about bumping that to 800iu

Like Nicky said, add the clomid to your pct. As far as your HCG dose, from my reading you can over sensitive with higher doses. This is why the suggestion is to run the lower dose throughout your cycle as allowed to just blasting 5000iu during your pct. I’ve seen where some guys push their weekly cycle dose to 800iu, but I haven’t seen any bloodwork to prove or disprove its any better than 500iu.
In regards to your cutting cycle, it’s mostly all diet based. Control your E and proper diet and a T only cut would be enough. I like to live by the rule “less is more”. Most “cutting” compounds like mas, var, winny, ect. are designer drugs for competitors (just my opinion based on my limited experience). If you have to run a 2nd compound, Eq is a good compound to provide lean gains, but it does require a long cycle and you’ll most definitely have to donate blood.
Good Luck
P.S. I can’t run d-bol either, Bp goes crazy

Thanks for the info, but what do you think about running hcg at 500iu throughout the cycle, then at the end, up the dosage for a week to "jump start" your nuts? I'll have some extra hcg anyways. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the info, but what do you think about running hcg at 500iu throughout the cycle, then at the end, up the dosage for a week to "jump start" your nuts? I'll have some extra hcg anyways. Thanks for the advice.
I’ve read where some people have done something to that effect. Bump the dose to 1000iu-wk for the 2-4week gap (dependent upon what compounds you run) from last pin to start of pct. Again I can’t attest to that. I’ve personally not done it or seen a lot of posts to suggest it’s inferior or superior. That might be a good question for a separate post.

Back