5 days out!!!!! Ready to destroy some fucking kilos

You cant do what i do i know that for a fact

check your inbox 49er for a pm from me as you need to chill out or you will be given a time out brother.
we bent over backwards to give you your old username back when you lost your pw but not to have your current ill behavior and presence now, check yourself brother.

Ok whatever bro i wont post here his punk ass trys to shit on my work but i cant say nothing?

Ok whatever bro i wont post here his punk ass trys to shit on my work but i cant say nothing?

Having a bad week my friend and dont whatever me man Im not your father. check yourself please before DPR gets to you.

Last edited:
My bad if it were anyone else i would have shined the comment off but i knew sp from **15 so i thought of him higher

If you check powerlifting standards chart my bench and deadlift is at master level not too bad for someone in his late 30's that just started

If you check powerlifting standards chart my bench and deadlift is at master level not too bad for someone in his late 30's that just started

I think it's an accomplishment regardless of what charts say, or what others can/cannot do. What's important is that YOU did something great, and should take pride in doing so.

Most men 30+ do 12oz curls, supersetted with TV remote raises for exercise. You're lifting the equivalent of a small vehicle. :)

I think it's an accomplishment regardless of what charts say, or what others can/cannot do. What's important is that YOU did something great, and should take pride in doing so.

Most men 30+ do 12oz curls, supersetted with TV remote raises for exercise. You're lifting the equivalent of a small vehicle. :)

Thank you HW guess i take this too serious because i know how much sacrifice and pain it takes just to get stronger its been hell lol

Thank you HW guess i take this too serious because i know how much sacrifice and pain it takes just to get stronger its been hell lol

In my opinion, that's what makes it worth it. Knowing so few have the balls to do what anyone on this board does makes it mean that much more. :)

If it were easy, nobody would care because everyone would do it. ;)

Good luck 49er. Break them records. You got this.BEAST MODE BRO.Looking forward to hearing about your success brother

I'm a bodybuilder and squat 550...bench is weak, maybe 400 max but I could easily pull 600+ at 220lbs...

How is that powerlifting???

Is this real life? You're a strong mofo.

49er, much respect to you and the numbers you're putting up. Can't wait to get to your level brother

No matter how strong you are or how buff and good you look, there is always someone stronger and looks better. People get all butt hurt and egos get trampled when they start comparing themselves to others.

In this lifestyle my feeling is the only person you should compare yourself to is the person you were last month/last contest. Just better yourself forget about the other guy. Be honest with your weaknesses and do your best to improve.

6 weeks out from my next meet

Plenty of time to master breathing then. :wiggle:

Have you been doing rotator cuff exercises too? They add a minimum of 10lbs to your top end once you get them stronger.

(10lbs may not seem like a lot, but when we're talking 1RM, it's a pretty big jump)

Plenty of time to master breathing then. :wiggle:

Have you been doing rotator cuff exercises too? They add a minimum of 10lbs to your top end once you get them stronger.

(10lbs may not seem like a lot, but when we're talking 1RM, it's a pretty big jump)

No i havent been having alot of pain from my shoulder through my bicep to my wrist my tendons have knots like crazy. Im gonna bench 413 on my second attempt and im pretty determimed to hit that 429 wich is a record but not sure ill get it due to my dam pain. I will break my own deadlift again gonna go for 700 but i may fail but as long as i pr in my meets its ok with me i like to dream big even though im not in range quite yet lol

That tendon in your biceps that connects all the way down to your wrist begins in the shoulder. ;) While it's not part of the rotator groups, it is something that the exercises can help there too.

700 is close to where I left off. Careful, that shit can wreck you if not mindful of form. :)

Back