5 weeks today test e first cycle

chowy

Okay so today marks the 5th week of starting 500mg of test e and I don't notice anything really.. gear is real as I've verified on the labs website and they just sent me test results

not much of a strength increase, I feel stronger on my first sets but thats about it... none of this weights feel like feather stuff.. my weight IS up but it wasn't a struggle for me to gain weight before (i can gain fat quite easy I used to be 270lbs now I'm at 215lbs 6'4)

sex drive has stayed the same really (I'm 23 so it wasn't low before) the good thing I noticed was dick looks bigger on a flop and I think my balls have shrunk and feel softer (but to be honest I didn't really play around with my balls before cycle to really remember what they was like) so i can't tell for sure

I'm getting spots on my chest, but not like acne.. just a few white head spots.. im quite lucky and never really get spots.. I think my forehead is getting oily but not visibly just by touching it feels oily than the rest of my skin

any other signs to tell if its kicking in? kinda paranoid its not gonna work.. injecting myself was a big thing to me so I really want it to pay off..

also if it does work I have some tbol sitting around but I've not seen test reports of it, I was thinking of using anavar to end cycle if all goes well?

welcome! what else are you taking in this cycle, any hcg, Ai? what does your pct look like. whats tour bf%? if you scroll down you will see more threads related to your issue that might help.

0Welcome to the board :wavey:

You must be patient. If you verified the gear is G2G then just keep eating and training hard. Honestly I had done some cycles years back and the increased strength wasn't all that much. IT was there, like the weight felt much lighter and my warm up and intermediate lifts went up. Even though the weight felt light my max didn't climb for a long time.

On another note my sex drive was always off the charts when I was in my 20's 30' and 40's I did get hornier of course but not every cycle was OVER the Top.

If your Test is good, then hang in and it will do you right. However as Milton asked what about your AI use ? please ggive us your complete stats:
wt
BF%
you history of lifting

You do not need any other compounds. For a virgin this is just all of what you need. Tell us more and we might can help you. This is what we do at O'logy :)

at 23 your test was probably at a high (good) level before you started pinning. Or did you get pre cycle bloods?? If it was at a normal level for your age u probably already had a high sex drive too....most men in their 20's do. If you planned to cycle for gains you should have put together a good bulking diet plan or atleast be eating a lot. Food being the most anabolic substance there is. Also a good workout routine helps.

My first test cycle I just pinned 200mg a week of some old school Brovel 200. I was up 14 lbs in two weeks, obviously water weight. I was around 20 years old so my natty test was probably high. My strength went through the roof.

So at five weeks on 500 mg ew and not much for results. I don't care what you're eating and how you're training. I'd say bunk gear.

Or maybe and just maybe ahhh yup I smell a troll.

Back