Test / Deca Cycle - Need Advice

Rollerghoster

- 35 year old Male
- Did multiple cycles in early 20's, Several Solo Test & a couple stacked with Deca
- PCT didn't stick, been on TRT since age 25, anywhere from 200-300mg / week depending on how I felt.

6'2, 200bs, 10% BF

Haven't ran a cycle in years but I'm mentally committed, so currently doing research to plan everything out before I get started.

I've recently gotten my labs back which I've attached to this post.

Cholesterol is a bit off but not by much.

Hematocrit/Hemoglobin are high

Estradiol is high but that's probably because I'm suppose to be taking Anastrozole and.. well, I haven't been.

Everything else looks good. It's been awhile since I donated blood, which I did after getting the results so that should help.

It's been awhile, so I don't recall my exact protocol, but I do remember I got amazing results from running Test/Deca so I'd like to try that again.

I'm actually having a hard time finding solid info on this particular cycle, yes I have been googling / youtubing my butt off, just not finding the answers I'm looking for, so I decided to come here.

Upon my research, I've found the following protocol is appropriate for someone who is "new" to Deca:

500mg Test - 12 weeks
300mg Deca - 10 weeks

Not sure if I should be taking any other drugs on this cycle. I'm seeing a lot of guys taking things in preparation for PCT, but I'm on TRT so I wouldn't think I'd be doing any PCT, right? I mean the purpose of PCT is to restart natural testosterone production and.. I'm kind of passed that.

How does that work by the way? I would assume after the last week of the cycle, I just return right back to my normal TRT Dose, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance for any help / advice!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    150.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    156.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    46 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    47.4 KB · Views: 1
You can start with 250/500/500 and increase after a few months. Personally, for me, that was the minimum effective dose, and I would add some oral steroids, like 50 mg of oxymetholone or 50 mg of oxandrolone, split into 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg in the evening. You can consider both if you monitor your blood levels and assess how long you can run oral steroids. They can be a nice addition. However, higher doses could significantly raise your hematocrit, so that's something to consider.

Back