A friend has recommended this cycle...

Mbbon

I'm a mma fighter trying to put on size and increase strength/fitness levels. I've been training for over 15 yrs and follow strength program (5/3/1) and would class myself as an intermediate level. I'm a pro fighter and everyone is juicing at my level. I think it's time I did as well so I can be competitive.

My friend has recommended this cycle. What do you think. He's missed out things like blood tests/hcg that I'm you guys recommend. I'd also leave out the anavar as
It's my first cycle.

My stats

Age-26
Weight- 190
Height- 6'2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
8-12 weeks (maybe start with 10 but work it round your next fight...

10 weeks, test E, 2 pins of 250mgs Monday and Thursday (switch between arse cheeks in to the fleshiest bit and hold it for 10seconds before pulling out.) week 6-8 50mg tablet of anavar with the test still running. Final 2 weeks (8-10) 75mgs anavar along side the test (50mg in morning, then half a tablet before bed) 2 weeks off once finished the cycle then 20mgs (2 tablets, 1 morning, 1 evening) of nolvadex for 1 week then just 10mgs (1 tablet for the final week) so two week pct!

Supplements along side, (multivitamins, milk thistle for a bit of liver protection, not essential but better safe than sorry) omega and cod liver for joints if you're training hard, worth adding as much protection just as a precaution, again not really necessary I just do it for peace of mind.

Diet wise, lower the fats as hormones will be up so not necessary. Slight deficit then lower it throughout the cycle until normal 500cal deficit. Loads of protein. Plenty of water to stop retention (maybe a sauna once a week or go on the sunbed)

Training, lift weights (wendler will be spot on) then normal classes and side bits) recovery time is awesome, just makesure you ice knocks look after yourself, as you don't feel knocks and aches as much.

Welcome
You need to completely education yourself on the safe use of AAS.

I didn't see any mention of using an AI to control your Estrogen. You need that and understand why.

Injections several places to rotate but I don't understand the fleshiest ....must be deep in muscle

Wait 10 sec. ? Not needed but helps to keep the oil from following the needle out a little. Nothing important

But if you do not understand the whole , what, why and understand the have no business doing this.

There are several sticky threads located where you came to start your thread and you need to read and understand.

8-10 weeks of any long ester compound is too short of a run. There's so much that needs addressed here. I would give the beginner cycle stickys and the ology faq's thread a read.

Back