A little leakage

Bendinbarz

Im in week three of my first cycle and the past two times I have injected in the glute a little of the test has leaked back out, NOT A LOT but just a little bit. Is this normal or is there something I can do to keep it all in.

it's normal...it'll be freaky the first time you nick a vein and blood is squirting out of you. lol.

You can try the Z method, which is (say your doing a glute injection) pull the skinn to the left or right, inject while holding it there. Remove the needle then relase the skin. This creates a sort of "Z" pattern which doesn't easily allow the liquid to come back out.

Another alternative is to leave a small amount of air in the syringe, the last thing you will inject will be a small air bubble which wont matter if it leaks out. Most people are scared of this method though...the mystics of air + needles.

Thanks outlawz, i will try the "Z" method next time which will be monday! I will let you know how it goes. I appreciate your response.

Im a CT tech and do alot of intravenous injections with contrast. We have always learned textbook and clinically air directly in the vein is not good. However every patient is different. What one patient can handle another may not. Never had a bad experience!

Intramuscular injections does not have as much as an effect with air as appossed to veins.

Lol Im looking forward to that day of blood squirting out I bet it is pretty freaky

Back