A newbie in supplements

John"Zane"Ching

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie! :)

Anyway, I'm only taking Amino Acid 6000 as my supplement. Do you think it's enough? And what's with a lot of supplements? Aren't they dangerous? I'm just curious. :)

Depends on what you are looking to achieve. also anything is dangerous if not taken corectly or for the right reason

The majority of supplements around today are a waste of money.

For starters, I'd advise you get yourself a bucket of whey protein, and a good multi-vitamin.

Thanks guys!
Umm, here's another question.
My friend usually takes Mega Mass and some amino accid6000
then when he stop taking it, he shrunk, even though he keeps training.
Why is that?
Are supplements temporary in the body?
Thanks and God Bless

oh before I forgot, could I take whye protein and amino acid6000 together? And, should I take supplements before and after working out?
Thanks again and God Bless

Asking whether or not pre or post depends on what you are taking bro.

The question about him shrinking, yes...some of them have that effect. If the post cycle therapy (pct) is not there...chances are most of it was a waste. Then again, some supplements are just their when on and gone after taking them. Thats what josh81 was talking about. Sometimes they are a rip.

What supplements have you been looking into taking?

he probably shrunk because without the mass he was not getting enough calories to support growth ..

im sure if he ate more to make up for that he would not have lost weight..

but i doubt very much that he "shrunk" lol .. like going from 200 lbs to 150 .. not to drastic right

Back