acetic acid 0.6 % in benzyl alcohol for IGF-LR3

bomber88

i have 2x 1mg vials of IGF-LR3 waiting in the freezer which i plan on using along side GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 during my post cycle therapy (pct) for test/tren.

I've been trying to get a hold of some Acetic Acid 0.6% localy before trying to purchase it online.

I managed to find 100ml of ACETICA ACID at 0.6% diluted in BENZYL ALCOHOL.

will this be ok for the IGF-LR3? or will it not last in this solution? its 17 euros (about 15 dollars aprox.)

if its no good ill just order it online to be sure.

thanks

thats good to know but i would like to find out if i can use the acetic acid 0,6% diluted in benzyl alcohol since it is sold here in spain in farmacies. makes it alot easier for me if it is! if not then i will def order from u.

That is not a good idea. The point of using acetic acid solution is to create the proper ph and extend the shelf life. Just purchase some from SRC instead of messing up the igf.

You need to dose igf separate from ghrp/ghrh. Igf is thought to blunt the release of gh for certain amount of time. Just leave an hour or two in between.

i keep my AA at room temp. and after mixing the igf keep it in the fridge. handle with care as these compounds are fragile

Back