Acetic Acid vs. Bacteriostatic Water???

shainesboostin

I know this is a newb question, but how come with peptides like IGF, you need to constitute with AA, but with HCG, is apperently ok to mix with Bac water?

I know this is a newb question, but how come with peptides like IGF, you need to constitute with AA, but with HCG, is apperently ok to mix with Bac water?

I am unsure, but it could be something along the lines of the structure of the chemicals and possible interference.

Acetic Acid

Acetic Acid is used to balance the ph levels in IGF to give a longer shelf life. When suspended in bac water, the product is pure, but only for 4-7 days (at most) before degradation starts to occurs.

Acetic Acid will yield a shelf life of several months. Some tests have shown AA to increase shelf life to over 12 months with little to no compromise.

Acetic Acid is used to balance the ph levels in IGF to give a longer shelf life. When suspended in bac water, the product is pure, but only for 4-7 days (at most) before degradation starts to occurs.

Acetic Acid will yield a shelf life of several months. Some tests have shown AA to increase shelf life to over 12 months with little to no compromise.

Can we mix the AA and BW together in the same vial with IGF-1 ?

This. Igf last longer in AA. If you were to use the entire vial in 5 days then it might be ok in bw. Igf is the only peptide I add acetic acid to. For all other peptides use bw.

You don't want to add AA and BW to the vial. Just recon with AA. Some guys think it stings upon injection(it has never bothered me, it's just a little sting while going in then it goes away) but you can draw out your igf, then fill the rest of the syringe with bw right before inject to reduce the burning/stinging feeling.

And we are speaking of CULTURES considering it is a research product.

Last edited:
Back