Adding compounds to TRT long term...

theheat

I wanted to preface this by saying that I have a lot of experience with cycles, compounds, training, diet, etc, and I have competed in several BB contests back in my 20s. I'm over 40 now and currently on TRT consisting of: 100mg Test e, 250ius HCG, and .5 Adex, all 2 times a week.

I wanted to add some compounds in order to speed recovery and to aid in preserving lean mass. I'm not interested in bulking, nor do I want to enter any contests. My goal is to safely maximize my physical potential. I'm 6'2" 245lbs, and in addition to weight training, I also do a lot of outdoor sports and activities.

I also want to prevent my lab values from going too high (lipids, hematocrit, liver enzymes specifically), and I want to keep my libido high as well.

I was thinking of adding Cardarine, Ostarine, and Andarine in the recommended doses along with either primobolan, nandrolone, or equipoise.

Primo has almost no sides, but my concern is the amount of oil I'd have to inject to get an effective dose (6ml a week for 600mg). I'm worried about the sexual sides for decca (I don't want to rely on Caber, as it can cause heart valve damage long term), and equipoise is known to raise hematocrit more than any other anabolic.

I also considered really low dose Tren E (200mg wk), as I've used it before without the sides bothering me, although I never had BW done right after. Lastly, I was also going to add 100mg of Mast E a week just to tie up SHBG and to raise my free T.

I considered anavar and Tbol, but I enjoy having a few glasses of wine a couple times a week, so I don't want to stress my liver for little gain. Even though I'm on HRT, I do a PCT in the fall and spring just to take a break, and also in the event that I have to go off TRT someday.

Basically I'm looking at running one compound with the Test/Mast E and the Sarms over the winter, and another compound over the summer. Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated......

I wanted to preface this by saying that I have a lot of experience with cycles, compounds, training, diet, etc, and I have competed in several BB contests back in my 20s. I'm over 40 now and currently on TRT consisting of: 100mg Test e, 250ius HCG, and .5 Adex, all 2 times a week.

I wanted to add some compounds in order to speed recovery and to aid in preserving lean mass. I'm not interested in bulking, nor do I want to enter any contests. My goal is to safely maximize my physical potential. I'm 6'2" 245lbs, and in addition to weight training, I also do a lot of outdoor sports and activities.

I also want to prevent my lab values from going too high (lipids, hematocrit, liver enzymes specifically), and I want to keep my libido high as well.

I was thinking of adding Cardarine, Ostarine, and Andarine in the recommended doses along with either primobolan, nandrolone, or equipoise.

Primo has almost no sides, but my concern is the amount of oil I'd have to inject to get an effective dose (6ml a week for 600mg). I'm worried about the sexual sides for decca (I don't want to rely on Caber, as it can cause heart valve damage long term), and equipoise is known to raise hematocrit more than any other anabolic.

I also considered really low dose Tren E (200mg wk), as I've used it before without the sides bothering me, although I never had BW done right after. Lastly, I was also going to add 100mg of Mast E a week just to tie up SHBG and to raise my free T.

I considered anavar and Tbol, but I enjoy having a few glasses of wine a couple times a week, so I don't want to stress my liver for little gain. Even though I'm on HRT, I do a PCT in the fall and spring just to take a break, and also in the event that I have to go off TRT someday.

Basically I'm looking at running one compound with the Test/Mast E and the Sarms over the winter, and another compound over the summer. Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated......
when are you starting?

I've been on TRT for 3 years at 200mg test e per week. I added tren e and mast e over the summer at 200mg wk each, and I'm doing a pct now.

Back