Adex dosing issues - first cycle and needing a little help

jsr011

Hey guys,
I've been browsing this forum for a while now to answer questions, but this is my first time posting. I am currently running my first cycle of Test E 500mg/week split into two injections. I am on week 6 of 10 and still trying to get my adex dosage down. I added this in on week 4 due to sides of high e, one of which being ED. Week one and two I felt like my libido was out of control. If the wind caught my shorts, boom, but around the end of week two beginning of week three it was like pulling teeth to get my shit to work. No more morning wood, trouble getting it up even by myself. I had other sides too, this was just the one that actually bothered me. So I started off by taking .25mg/ed and it helped my morning wood start to come back after a couple days, but still wasn't quite normal. I decided to bump it to .5mg/ed and It was seemed a little better for a few days and then I started to get super lethargic and despite it being a little easier to get it up, my libido what kinda gone. Now, it seems like it's hard to get it up again making me think I'm overdosing. So I skipped a day, and today took .25mg. I am planning on doing this every other day. Just trying to get some advise as to how I can figure this dosing out as quick as I can. Obviously I need to do blood work next time. Should I stop the adex for a while? Or let my body adjust to the mew dose? If nothing else, I just want to get it figured out so I don't have this problem next time I cycle. I appreciate the help.
Also, this is anastrozole 1mg pills I've been splitting If that makes a difference.

Oh and I'm 24y/o

Sorry, I guess I should have posted stats.

Weight: 225lb
Height: 6' 3"
Bf%: 15%

And no, I have not done any bloods. I was hoping I would be able to figure it out without but it's seeming to be a little more difficult than I had originally anticipated.

how much do you weigh, height, bf%? have you done blood tests?

Welcome to the board :wavey:

This OP ??? we need to know more. All the stats we ask for ? well there are reasons.

You need that BW. Also for 500 mgs Test week you should not have needed to up that dose. You apparently are not educated enough or you would have came out of the starting gate running the Adex. You waited like all these guys say.... I have my AI on hand.

Shit I hope more people who say the have their AI on hand read this thread. Not much good sitting on the shelf and now trying to catch up to the runaway rabbit breeding female tissue in your Tits.

Not to beat you up OP but why do you guys wait. Why do you resist on using an AI for what it's purpose is to be... preventative medicine. AND Gyno as you see now, is not the only reason why to control that Estradiol (E2) .

Enough on that now...Good luck and get some BW ASAP.

Last edited:
Ive recently faced the same situation as you.. and posted about it today on this forum.... im going to switch from 0.5mg to 0.25mg.

Back