Adex & Test Propionate dose

earthling

Hi All,
I have a couple of questions on Test P and Adex dose. But first things first:

Stats
Height: 5'10
Weight: 230lbs @ 17% BF
Training experience: Well over 10 years
Blood work: Precycle done. Planned another one half way through, and around two weeks after pct
Cycle experience: First cycle

Cycle (on for 2 weeks now)
- Test P 100mg EOD W1-10
- hcg 250ius twice a week W1-10
- arimidex 0.5mg EOD W1-10

My questions are:
- How can I assess my Adex sweet spot? I'm afraid that 0.5mg EOD might be a little too high and is holding the gains. Libido was through the roof the first week I started. it's still there but not as strong. The reason why I chose 0.5mg over 0.25 is because I'm above 15% bf so as to avoid any possible sides.

- Is 100mg EOD good enough, or should I up the dose? If I need to increase the dose, can I do it half way through since I started

Thanks!

That is a low dose for Test. Up it to 500mg per week.

I think you are probably taking too much AI for 350mg/wk. Even at 500mg/wk I would recommend starting the AI at .25mg eod and adjusting based on blood work results.

What will your PCT be?

Can you post up your pre-cycle blood work results.

Is it ok to up the dose when I have already started, or is it going to negatively affect the blood levels stability?

Also in case I run a higher dose (150mg EoD), how would you recommend pinning? for now I do glutes and quads so I get to pin each site once every week. If I up the dose (based on the gear I have), it will be 3ml per shot. Can those muscles, given that I have already pinned them for almost 3 weeks, handle 3ml?

My PCT will be as follows
- Starts 3 days after last Test P shot
- Clomid 100/50/50/50
- Nolva 40/40/20/20

I don't have the blood work on hand now to post but everything was within the normal range

It would positively impact blood levels by increasing serum testosterone. I would not view that as a negative. It is OK to change the dose.

You can pin 3ml in those muscles. You may find it better to start pinning every day though so that the volumes are less. You would need to adopt more sites though. I recommend adding Deltoids and Ventroglutes. Two of my favorites.

Back