Advice for use of Adex with Sustanon 250 /Cycle Review

TheFourth

Hi Everyone,

I hope your 2017 is off to a great start! I'm hoping to get some ideas/feedback and any info is greatly appreciated.

Me: I'm 34 years old, been in the gym 5-6 days a week training hard since I was 17. I ran a couple successful 300mg test + equipoise and similar low dose cycles in my late 20s. I ran a higher dose cycle, panicked when I started to get gyno symptoms, and used letrozole as my AI on my last cycle 7 years ago... nuked my estrogen so badly that I turned into a mess/nervous wreck and later decided I didn't have enough knowledge to continue with AAS despite reading and researching for years.

After a couple years in Afghanistan, I got sick and lost a ton of weight. I have been trying for a year to put it back on, but now that I'm turning 35 soon, I just don't have the same recovery I once did. I decided to go with a bread and butter testosterone cycle to feel better, look better, recover better, etc.

Pre cycle bloods: Testosterone serum 644, Estradiol 16.3.
6'1", 190lbs. Abs visible.

I live in South America and everything is legal and over the counter. I decided on a 12 week cycle of Sustanon 250mg E3D with Test Prop for weeks 13-14 @ 50mg/day to keep the blood levels steady and be able to start PCT with less lag time. I will use hCG weeks 8-11. I used roidcalc and have studied everything again and again.

This is my first time using Sustanon and I followed Bill Roberts' advice and frontloaded 2.5ml on day 1. With my estradiol precycle already at 16.3, I was afraid if I began adex right away, I would crash my estrogen and so after reading many articles, I decided to wait to implement the AI.

I felt the Sustanon kick within 2 days. Besides the constant erections, I felt the pain I normally feel under the weights turn into a burn I want more of. I was able to do 6 or 7 exercises instead of 3 or 4. My diet is dialed in perfectly and I'm not eating for pleasure.

On day 3, my nipples were getting super sensitive, I woke up feeling super moody, my ankles were swollen, was losing erections, and my thinking was very cloudy. I took .25mg of adex in the morning and felt a lot better within a few hours.

On day 4 I felt great, but then by the evening again the symptoms returned so I took another .25mg of adex. I was originally of the understanding that for my particular dose of Sustanon, the necessary adex dosage would be somewhere around .5mg EOD, so I essentially spaced this accordingly.

On day 5 I moved to .5mg. I felt good all day. Clarity returned, felt very happy and upbeat. My morning wood was great.

Day 6 I did my regular 250mg injection.

Today is day 7. I woke up feeling off with anxiety. Took my .5mg of adex and after a couple hours started feeling better, but still not perfect.

I know that without bloods this like throwing darts blindfolded, but have you had any similar experiences with adex and sustanon? From what I've read, the half-life is approximately 50 hours for adex, but it can take 7-10 days for the liver to eliminate the excess e2.

Do you see any serious flaws with what I'm doing?

Thanks!

Welcome to the board :wavey:
I gotta tell you first 35 years old, shit you are young and can't believe you are complaining you don't recover like you used too. Shit man I started when I was 30 yrs old back in the 80's.

Everything you say is ok except you must be overthinking and over reacting to many things. To change moods or feelings in a few hours is usually a mental placebo . Get your Adex dialed in at .5 EOD for now and get your BW ASAP as you already know. But slow down OP and remember you don't want to crash your E2 either.

Get knowledgeable on all the sides of High n low E2. They are very similar so be careful with these mood swings of yours. The use of any AAS for many comes a bit of anxiety itself. Remember it has increased your metabolism and changed your energy , eating and sleeping habits.

BUT I have never seen or felt my E2 in a few hours change. THat's just me
Stick with us and report n update us as you go. Especially when you get those bloods.

Last edited:
No way your e2 levels are high on your first week having pinned 500mg test and taken 1.5mg Adex. Especially, since they were low from the start. Also, you can't feel Sus kick in on day 2- that (and maybe your e2 symptoms) are in your head.

How did you handle e2 on previous cycles? Do you aromatize heavily? You are responsible for knowing your own body and this comes from running test only cycles and getting blood work.

Personally I need .5 Adex A WEEK on 500mg Sus. .5mg eod seems excessive- but everybody is different. For now I'd slow down on the Adex.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the advice, I will take it all onboard. I have always been very sensitive to meds and I think this is the case, but also likely a mental placebo. I will go ahead and order BW.

maybe your sustanon is actually test prop, cause sustanon is far from a super fast acting testosterone , and to have all these negative sides suddenly kick in in just a few days of pinning sustanon sounds ludicrous

I did do a frontload and have been injecting 250mg E3D, so in the first week I've injected 1.125g, but I totally hear you. Thanks for bringing me back down to reality on the placebo effect.

On previous cycles I managed e2 with liquidex, but it's been years and years since that time. My last cycle I created a huge mess when I went too heavy too fast with letrozole. It sounds like that's what I'm at risk of doing again.

I aromatize heavily. I was a fat kid and had breast tissue develop in my teens and nipples would show through tshirts. I even had problems with aromatization with 600mg/week Equipoise, but I was not smart and didn't get bloods done as I know I should have. At that time I got it under control with Nolvadex.

My main concern was/is that I felt on top of the world the first few days, then my nipples started getting super sensitive, I started holding water, got foggy mentally, emotionally off, and some ED. Thanks for taking the time to help.

It is a generic that is domestically produced and super cheap, so I don't think it's advertised as something it's not. It definitely shows the blend on the package. You are absolutely right. I'm second guessing myself now.

I've read so many articles, so many studies, so many differing opinions on when to start AI, how much per dosage, etc that I feel at times like I have analysis paralysis. I definitely need to just get bloods and learn where I'm at at this age and point in my life in terms of how much AI I need for this much test. I hope I can get this dialed in soon. With the 5 day sustanon frontload, roidcalc shows my levels steady almost right away, but I felt like I was guessing as to when to incorporate the AI and trying to go off of feel.

It is a generic that is domestically produced and super cheap, so I don't think it's advertised as something it's not. It definitely shows the blend on the package. You are absolutely right. I'm second guessing myself now.

I've read so many articles, so many studies, so many differing opinions on when to start AI, how much per dosage, etc that I feel at times like I have analysis paralysis. I definitely need to just get bloods and learn where I'm at at this age and point in my life in terms of how much AI I need for this much test. I hope I can get this dialed in soon. With the 5 day sustanon frontload, roidcalc shows my levels steady almost right away, but I felt like I was guessing as to when to incorporate the AI and trying to go off of feel.

I just wanted to check back in and say thanks to everyone who took the time to reply and help me out.

I ended up staying the course at .5mg EOD with the adex and after a bad headache and feeling out of it two nights ago, the anxiety lifted, the swelling in my ankles went away, my nipples went back to normal, and I woke up feeling like a million bucks. I have felt that way since and kept on with the injections and .5mg EOD and I feel better than I have in years. I believe the frontload and the two short esters got to me quickly.. probably much more quickly than it would affect others, but the .5mg EOD of arimidex really got it in control and I'm hoping to feel this good for the next 12 weeks. If the erections stay the same, I'm definitely going to need some duct tape before business meetings.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Make sure you get bloodwork to confirm where you are at. You don't want to bring the gyno back brother.
Blood work. It's the only guarantee.

Back