Advice needed from experienced users

VAF

Hi everyone

I'm chomping at the bit to do another more robust cycle after finishing my first earlier this year. I just contacted 3J to finish stripping fat and I'd very much like to start bulking again by the end of this year. The problem is I'm not sure if I've recovered from my first cycle and if it would be safe for me to do another one.

I finished an 11 wk cycle of 500mg of test e per week around the first week in February.
Then I did an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast phase of 500 iu per day for 10 days
Then a post cycle therapy (pct) of (estimating since my notes were lost) clomid/nolva 50/40 for 4 straight weeks.

In April I got my testosterone tested in the afternoon and I got a result of 213 ng/ml.
Last week I got my testosterone taken in the morning and the result was 257 ng/ml.

I unfortunately did not get blood work done prior to my first pin since I wasn't aware of the resources I have now. The only thing I could think to do to judge my recovery was to have my brother tested. My brother is 3 years younger than me (21) and has never used AAS, his test was measured at 597 ng/ml last week.

I have no idea what my next step here should be. I have no idea whether or not I should consider myself recovered. I just wanted to hear the thoughts of members of this board.

My testicles are back to full size and I have been able to pull 2 a day workouts for a few straight weeks at a time since my post cycle therapy (pct) so although I am generally always fatigued from training I'm not sure if I can say I have the type of fatigue that is symptomatic of hypogonadism.

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether or not I've recovered or what my next step should be?

Thank you as always,
VAF

Last edited:
if you finish your cycle in feb,then you are for sure ready now for new good cycle.

just be sure to get good quality gear.

are you sure your clomids and nolva was legit?

Last edited by a moderator:
if you finish your cycle in feb,then you are for sure ready now for new good cycle.

just be sure to get good quality gear.

are you sure your clomids and nolva was legit?

This is the second time I've seen you say that about a research lab. Is there something wrong with using research chemicals that I am not aware of? It is my understanding that they are the same thing, but only for research purposes. Can you please elaborate?

Last edited by a moderator:
vaf, as you said it would have been nice if we had your reading before your cycle. but right now you are running low, the average is 300-1200 ng/dl. it is one of two things, either you normally run low or you haven't recovered. I recommend you run clomid as testbooster for 5-6 weeks, this should cover your recovery if that was the case.
and I only do 2 a day workout (lifting) only when i am on AAS.

Hi

Thanks for your responses so far. I got my clomid from GWP, an advertiser on this site, so I hope it was legit. I am going to consult a few sources before I make a move but it seems like running clomid again is probably my number 1 option right now.

Are any of you familiar with Dr. Michael Scally? I see his name tossed around forums and I know he charges guys for online consults. I was thinking of reaching out to him and paying for his advice.

Hi

Thanks for your responses so far. I got my clomid from GWP, an advertiser on this site, so I hope it was legit. I am going to consult a few sources before I make a move but it seems like running clomid again is probably my number 1 option right now.

Are any of you familiar with Dr. Michael Scally? I see his name tossed around forums and I know he charges guys for online consults. I was thinking of reaching out to him and paying for his advice.

Paying for his advise? You're on a steroid forum you could make a post on here and get quality advise and it's free!

Wow, mirin your rep power. :D
Suck ass.

Dr scally is a real doctor and is a great well known Dr. He has a post cycle therapy (pct) protocol that has helped guys on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) get off of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and get pretty decent test levels back. I mean years opon years of being shutdown. To say not to buy advice off a guy that's known to be one of the best. Ya we here have what you call bro science. It's what works for each individual user Not all of its true and not tested. Also every forum has their own method of doing things. This forum always promotes clomid nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). Other sites promote clomid and Aromasin because nolva is known to lower igf levels drastically. It's different on every site.

THe Research Chem companies who advertiser here are all legit. Rui Has been in business for 9 years. There products have stood the test of time.

Amen to that!
Love them, nothing but quality and support to me over the years!
That's why I fully support them here, shit I would prob donate blood to them if they needed it! HA.

Paying for his advise? You're on a steroid forum you could make a post on here and get quality advise and it's free!

SCALLY knows more then 80% of the guys on here, if your having issues its prob worth it. he is a good guy. *no i have not paid for his services*

But feel free to PM me also Ill try to help if i can.

Hi

Something to understand is if you were going to recover YOU WOULD WITH OR WITHOUT A DAMN post cycle therapy (pct)!!!!!!! * with out may take longer*
the point of post cycle therapy (pct) is to speed it up.
people act like if you mess up post cycle therapy (pct) or dont do one that your fucked for life and wont recover.... thats NOT the case.

I am NOT saying dont do a post cycle therapy (pct), you would be stupid not to.

my point is after post cycle therapy (pct) and months if you are not recoverd its not your post cycle therapy (pct) its you.....

you should have gone before for blood work.
now I say wait a couple more months CLEAN OF EVERYTHING BUT PROTEIN AND BASIC SUPPS and then go for another blood test.
a blood test from your bro doesnt mean shit I am sorry.
Just because is he a bro doesnt mean his system is the same as yours.
you could have just got some guys test you never seen before and used it the same way here, sorry but thats nothing to compar to.
for all you know THAT IS YOUR TEST LEVEL.

Good luck though.

Sup Vaf.

IMO i would get one more blood test done in about a month. If you see that the level continues to rise, you are not recovered. If the value remains about the same, you have things to think about. The same value could mean your test is just LOW, or it could mean you are kinda shut down.

I know some guys run testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) @ around 285 sooooooo your close to that. It sounds to me like your gonna do another cycle regardless so just realize that your on the bubble for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) as is I think. This is all opinion.... but I still think you need another test done before you decide what to do.

Suck ass.

Dr scally is a real doctor and is a great well known Dr. He has a post cycle therapy (pct) protocol that has helped guys on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) get off of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and get pretty decent test levels back. I mean years opon years of being shutdown. To say not to buy advice off a guy that's known to be one of the best. Ya we here have what you call bro science. It's what works for each individual user Not all of its true and not tested. Also every forum has their own method of doing things. This forum always promotes clomid nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). Other sites promote clomid and Aromasin because nolva is known to lower igf levels drastically. It's different on every site.

Sorry bro, weren't aware of who he was I thought he meant just general advise about post cycle therapy (pct).

Thanks so much for the responses since yesterday. Really, this was more than I expected. It seems to me that if I ran a PCT and waited 6 months that it is fairly likely that I would be fully recovered so perhaps I've just always had low test levels. It would make sense given my slight build, constant battle with overtraining and fatigue, and difficulty making changes to my physique.

However, I also can hold off for a bit on starting the next cycle. Since Dr. Scally seems to be respected here and elsewhere I think its probably a worthwhile investment to get his take on the situation.

I'll keep checking this thread and update it when there are new developments.

I'm off to the gym.

Have you ever had descent gains inbetween cycles?

I've only done the 1 cycle and prior to that I had been lifting for 9 years. I made some gains and I have a somewhat athletic look to me but I would think that 9 years should have earned me much more than I have. I'm about 6ft, 180 lbs with about a 12% bf. I think I run into problems with overtraining frequently.

I've always been me, so the way I feel is normal to me but I can definitely see myself fitting some of the descriptions of hypogonadism.

Hi everyone

I lost my internet connection for a while so I couldn't post at home. I went through with Dr. Scally's consultation and he is having me run about a 3 week regimen of HcG Q3D and then another blood test. I will let you guys know how it turns out.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to make sure to keep this updated in case any others found themselves in my predicament. After 3 weeks of hCG, I got my testosterone taken at 696 ng/ml. This is quite the turn around from the 200-250 range I had been in for months. At the end of the 3 weeks of hCG I started Nolva at 20 mg 2X per day and Clomid at 50 mg 2X per day for 30 days. I have about 2 weeks left of this until I get another blood test taken. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Back